KJRH 2 Works For You in Tulsa delivers relevant local, community and national news, including up-to-the minute weather information, breaking news, and alerts throughout the day.
When you open our app, you'll know what's going on right now and what's important to your local area.
We've improved the experience with an intuitive layout and simplified navigation. News, weather and video are just a tap away.
Our favorite feature is the weather section. Not only do we deliver hourly and daily forecasts, we give you the most updated severe weather information in an instant.
• Breaking news alerts and stories
• Live streaming video
• Fast and easy to use
• Hourly and daily weather forecasts from your trusted local weather team
• We are excited to offer a Premium ad-free experience for purchase within the app for $1.99/month or $10.99/year for iPhone and iPad devices only (Apple TV not included). The subscription removes all in-app ads, including pre-roll video. Linked content displayed in a web-view is not included. Thanks for supporting local journalism!
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
We're committed to continually improving our user experience, so please let us know how we're doing by leaving a review in the App Store.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• A new weather radar map from our weather provider is in this app update, as our weather provider will discontinue the old radar map in the near future.
Please be sure to update to this version of our app to ensure your weather radar map continues to display radar in the future.
To upgrade the new radar map, we had to update the app's code base to support the latest iOS operating system versions. As a result, it's possible there could be some older iOS devices that may have trouble running this updated app.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very happy, and surprised!
In Oklahoma it is very tough to find journalism that isn’t colored by religion, and or politics. And that holds true with this app. However I will state it is the only new source that I found in the App Store which reported the story regarding a straight Hobart Ok. man decorating his pick up truck to show his lgbt pride. June is pride month and this was a story featured in national news but I was not able to find it on any of our local news apps until channel 2. I’m very grateful to see that they ran the story and will be a loyal customer to their app from here on out. Kudos to the E. W. Scripps company. I have been a loyal user of the Keio TV channel 6 app and deleted it when I was able to find this story that was forwarded to me by a friend. Among other reasons I was dissatisfied with that app and I am so very grateful to find this one. 12/10 #NOHATE
Best news app!
This is the easiest news app to navigate.
We don’t have cable TV, so we get all our news from this app.
I deleted the other news apps - they were too clunky.
Also like CH 2’s comments on their FB page. Happy to have found this app!!
Absolutely inundated by ads. Offensively loaded with ads. Endless clickbait. Almost impossible to read “reporting” because of ads. Read two lines... ad. Read a few lines more... ad. Ad infinitum. Also, some of the live blog posting was almost incoherent, KJRH. PROOF READ what you are copying and pasting. And then, the settings are ignored by the app. The only notifications I wanted were “weather”, but you know what? I was getting notifications for “breaking news” when it was turned off, delivering notifications for things quite unrelated to weather. I had to turn off notifications at the iOS level. Money grubbing app that hardly works. Bye!
- E.W. Scripps Company
- 55.6 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © The E.W. Scripps Company
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Subscription - Monthly $1.99
- Premium Subscription - Annual $10.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.