Klammer “translates” Microsoft to Apple – now your Apple device can open and read all kinds and types of Microsoft generated email files (EML,Winmail.dat, MSG and OFT. Please note that MSG and OFT are accessible after an in-app purchase).
- Open EML, Winmail.dat, MSG and OFT files, view their content such as body and message details of the emails including subject, location, date, phone numbers, emails, addresses, scheduled date, duration and recurring patterns of appointments and meeting requests, estimated work time and more on tasks and tasks requests, and access the supported by your device files, attached in the it.
- Import Contacts and Calendar Events (meetings and tasks) as well as recurring calendar events from EML, Winmail.dat, MSG and OFT
- Option for opening supported files from URL directly in the application, instead of going trough Safari
- Store for offline reading
- "Secure mode" - when "Secure mode" is enabled, files will not be saved in Klammer for offline reading. You will be able to access them only from their original locations such as Mail.
- Access your EML, MSG, OFT and Winmail.dat files and attachments via iTunes
- Organise your EML, MSG, OFT and Winmail.dat files in folders
- Open, view and access the supported by your device files, attached in the EML, MSG, OFT and Winmail.dat (MSG and OFT support available after an in-app purchase)
- Universal App - designed for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch
- iOS 6.0 compatible
Please note that operations related to MSG and OFT are available only after upgrading the application via in-app purchase.
What are EML files?
The most convenient way to forward business communication is to send e-mails as attachments - usually EML files. They contain all the email's body, attachments, sender and everything. With this application you will be able to access and view it all with ease.
What are MSG and OFT files?
MSG (outlook mail message files) are messages created or saved within Microsoft Outlook. They can contain emails, contacts, tasks, task requests, appointments and etc.
What are Winmail.dat files?
Outlook and other applications often encode the messages and their attachments in a Winmail.dat file. This application will allow you to view that file and access the attachments and the information contained in the email.
Please, use firstname.lastname@example.org to contact us. We cannot reply to user reviews! Thank you.
Improved support for Korean charsets
Fixed bug with loading images in emails
Fixed bug with displaying emails containing resources, loaded from web
Ratings and Reviews
Works ok on iPhone 6+ free .msg in-app "purchase."
Got Klammer and it works very well. Don't try to open files from the Klammer app, instead, go to the file you want to open, then choose Klammer to open it. Was very pleased that the in-app purchase to open MSG files was $0.00. Only problem is that the app does not fill my 6+ screen, with extra black space at the top. Text looks great, however, formatted correctly, etc. Well worth 99 cents.
works great for what I need
I use vpn and a file browser to monitor spam filters on our work server, messages end up in a folder in eml format. From the file browser I can't see the contents in rich text, only text. That can work to read through the header and whatnot, but I wanted to be able to see them in rich text. I set klammer to secure mode, it now shows on my "open with" options, and does no prob. Hey if it could read the folder through my vpn connection that would be amazing, but that's probably down the feature list at about number 7000.
This is a great product that I use all the time for opening .eml files. I organize my life using OneNote. I keep tables with notes and regularly drag-and-drop email from Outlook into OneNote on my Mac, where they become .eml attachments. On the iPad, these open in Klammer, where I can forward them off quickly. My iPad tells me that Klammer may not work with the upcoming iOS upgrade-- I sure hope it does because I don't know of a product that does what it does.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.