Klassroom is the first parent-teacher communication app designed for elementary schools that truly brings parents and teachers together.
At Klassroom, everyone has a role to play.
• share with parents, with respect of privacy, classroom moments, homework, events, informations, photos, videos, documents to download, etc.
• interact with parents with polls, to-do-lists, posts with response, posts with signature, etc.
• Direct message one or multiple parents
• Direct call parents in case of emergency (available soon)
• manage Parent-Teacher conference to plan meetings with parents
• Take attendance in a split of a second and generate attendance stats for the school.
• Adapt their teaching using key information provided by the parents in regards to their child
• Translate teacher posts in 100 different languages
• Share key information about their children on the first day of school (hobbies, fears, talents…)
• inform teacher for an absence, tardy, special care, provide any needed informations
• Ask a question
• Request an appointment with the teacher.
• Interact with teacher’s posts with reactions and comments
• create private chats / group chats with other parents.
Klassroom uses mainstream social network look and feel that everyone know how to use intuitively without any learning curve. This is why Klassroom is succeeding to bring this strong engagement and collaboration between parents and teacher.
You’re a teacher? Download Klassroom, create your class and let’s go!
Klassroom in-app Subscriptions automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Klassroom Terms and Conditions: http://klassroom.co/terms-of-use
After 170,000 users joined, 1.5 million photos of life moments shared, and over 10 million interactions between parents and teachers, we are pleased to introduce the new version of Klassroom, the app that reinvents parent-teachers communication. Version 4 goes further to simplify your daily life and reinforce the crucial link between families and schools. These are its main new functions:
•An improved user-friendly design that even the least tech-savvy parents and teachers can use with ease.
•Call handling: Teachers can make calls from Klassroom in seconds.
•Attendance: Attendance reports can be generated for a school’s administration directly in Klassboard, a new tool dedicated to principals.
•Appointment Management: Teachers can show availability slots, and parents can request appointments for those times.
•The Year Book: Later in the year, parents can order a paper photo book or an interactive photo book from the school year.
•KYS (Know Your Student): Parent’s can provide teachers with useful information about their child (hobbies, passions, fears, etc) so that teachers can personalize his/her teaching when necessary to better engage a student and maintain great classroom morale for every child. (This information is only accessible to the teacher)
•VoiceOver: Support is provided for parents and teachers with visual impairments
•Extended translation support: 35,000 messages have already been translated and helped families overcome a language barrier with their relationship to their school.
It’s time to start, create your class and go!
Ratings and Reviews
Great to see how our children enjoy their day.
I love seeing what my DD teacher posts. I get to see what they’re doing and actually see a smile on her face tells me she enjoys her days!
Finally I know what my daughter does in class
I feel so happy now that I receive every day a picture, a video or a note about the class activity. Thanks to Klassroom, i get to know all parents and all my the other kids. Keep the good work 👍
nagware, doesn't work
App exists to trick parents into paying to see photos of their kids. Please avoid. Horrible.
Developer Response ,
Hi, no we don't trick anyone to pay. The app offer some prime features as a lot of apps on the AppStore. If you don't want to subscribe, you have the liberty to access all the informations for free from the web app (go to Safari then : web.klassroom.co)
- Room Inc.
- 77.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Klassroom SAS
- In-App Purchases
- Access to Klassroom for 1M $3.99
- Class Access $2.49
- Klassroom 12-Month Subsc. $25.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.