klok shows you what you would say if someone were to ask you the time. It updates multiple times a minute, but only shows you some fuzzy numbers.
Introducing klok, the elegant way to naturally read time. klok is a stylish alternative to the traditional analog or digital apps found on the App Store and provides a great accessory to any surface - featuring fully-customizable color schemes to let you match your surroundings or mood. Tap the screen to see the lights flicker on, or try dragging your finger around the screen for a more calming experience.
klok is entirely text-based, meaning it will look beautiful on any iOS device (and even better on retina screens!), and works in 6 different languages: Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish.
• Supports all iOS devices, including iPad, iPad mini, iPad Pro, iPod touch, iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6s, 6 Plus and 6s Plus models
• Gorgeous retina-support
• Works on all orientations
• Customizable color palette
• Supports six languages – Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish
• To leave or access the menu, double-tap the screen.
• To save your color selections (and return to the menu), double-tap the screen.
• You can also drag your finger around the screen to leave a glowing trail of letters.
• Tapping the screen does a flickering of the letters, reminiscent of fluorescent lights turning on.
If you have concerns or suggestions, let me know at email@example.com. We’re always looking for ways we can deliver a better experience, and the best way to do that is with your help!
- Easily change the language. While we default to a language based on your device settings, you can now easily select a new language to view klok in from the menu (double-tap anywhere to get to the menu!)
Ratings and Reviews
Greetings from Texas
This one of the most interesting clock apps I've seen, but it isn't very practical. If you could integrate alarm functions or, as suggested by pdodson, find a way to make it the lock screen I would keep it. As is it's just cute.
Cant change the time
The time is not correct, so how can I change it
Not intuitive on how to make color changes
Beautiful way to get the time. The fact that you can see something so simple and easy to use it. I just love it
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.