Welcome to the ultimate city and farm experience!
- EXPLORE the wild territories of Alaska together with valiant Kate and adventure-savvy Paul. Build strong and prosperous farm and city in the wild. This game has it all!
- BUILD a flourishing city with factories and farms, mine for resources and craft everything you need for travels, quests, new buildings and orders from the locals dropping by your town.
- FARM in the wild! Raise animals and harvest crops, make food for yourself and to trade.
- COMPETE with neighboring farm owners and take as many craft and farm orders as you can during the timed events held among all the players!
- UNLOCK challenging quests! Help explorers Kate and Paul solve mysteries and build up ancient ruins in every town or village they travel to.
- PLAY fun mini-games at your farm and at other locations!
- ENJOY the breathtaking scenery and landscapes of various locations! Every corner of your small northern town and the whole game world is packed with wonders of nature and history!
- MEET outstanding game characters and hear their compelling stories during your journeys from one town to another!
The wild lands of Alaska hide many thrilling adventures. Build the world of your dreams and enjoy your Gold Rush city and farm!
Trade Company, farm upgrades, harvest fair, and sale of the year:
- we'll be building the first railroad in the North: the reward is fame and the latest innovations for the farm.
- prepare to go to the local fair to taste the most delicious pancakes in maple syrup and see the biggest pumpkin.
SALE OF THE YEAR
- Choose the super offer which is best for you. Don't miss the chance to replenish your supply of emeralds before the holiday updates!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great free to play game
I usually open up and play this app several times a day. It’s the sort of game that uses energy to play. Although you also can plant and sell crops and goods. (They cost game money, but not gems nor energy)
On days that I’m too busy, I don’t have to worry about collecting items. The goods do not go bad or expire.
The longer you play, the more energy you can store. Plus there are opportunities to earn trophies for events that give you extra energy.
Game play could be frustrating until you understand the options on where to spend your energy. There is a main story line, the trial race story line, several events, plus a home location. You also have to know what resources you need to have on hand to produce goods that are needed often. For example fire. My advice is to not worry about the trial race or events until you figure out the game play. Realize that you will most likely have to play this game often for short periods of time. I have ADHD, so this works out great for me. Lots of options, so I don’t get bored repeating tasks. And I can spend 5 minutes and be done until I remember to open my app again.
I have never purchased gems to play. There are videos to watch if you want extra energy or rewards. However you can always skip adds.
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thank you very much for your kind review! We are glad to know that you enjoy playing the game and have worked out a good strategy! Thank you for being a part of the world of Klondike!
So I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this game!!! I do have some suggestions though. I feel that it needs to be a little easier ti get energy and emeralds and things of that sort. I say this because the energy bar only goes to 54 and if you have nothing to add to it and you have to clear something it takes all of your energy in one tap. This makes me want to delete the game because I would love to play it for more than 8 seconds! I also feel that when building or needing extra supplies and you have to buy from the merchant... well i feel that it NEVER gives me enough time to complete and I end up waisting product that I could have used on something else. I have also found it very aggravating that the special quests also take ALL of your energy! I again would love to play longer!!!
All in all this game is great and fun. I do feel that y’all could make it more fun by reducing the energy cost it takes to clear things. I also feel that y’all could give us more energy and boosts. The merchant should stay longer or the products we make need to be less and lastly, I feel that it would be more beneficial if we could get emeralds and ruby’s easier WITHOUT spending real money!!! Thank you for letting me write this review and thank you for taking the time to read it. Like I said earlier, I do love this game, However, I do feel that it could be a lot more user friendly so I could play longer.
Can only be played in short intervals 😕
This game has a great premise; however, it can only be played in short intervals. Well, unless you are willing to spend significant $$$$ on energy/emeralds, which I did, to see what would happen. I will most likely delete it because you can’t Maintain your progress in an “immediate gratification” sort of way (unless you spend money). Instead, it’s a few minutes here and there. If Im relaxing in the evening and playing a game - I want to play- not start and stop every few minutes because I used my energy in 30 seconds. Can I suggest that you have players earn energy every time they complete anything (even if it’s 1-2 energy). For instance, any time a pipe is made, a brick is complete, glue is done, flour is done, window is done, butter is done - whatever, a player earns at least 1-2 energy. This should be the same with farm animal production, any tasks, etc. I’d be more willing to spend a few bucks here-and-there, if I felt the game was fair. I’m at the point where I am not spending anymore cash until something changes. Otherwise, I’m on to the next game! Most games I play provide opportunities to earn freebies and extra energy/points daily. This keeps customers happy because they (I) will purchase things here-and-there, but don’t always feel the need to purchase to continue. Hope some changes can happen because the game is fun and user friendly!
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thank you so much for such a detailed review! We are glad to know that you care about the game so much and your feedback will help us make Klondike Adventures better. We will try our best to take your words into consideration for future updates.
- VIZOR APPS CORP.
- 252.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © VIZOR APPS CORP.
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Emeralds $3.99
- Small Pack $4.99
- Wallet of Emeralds $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.