Travel to the time of Gold Rush with Klondike Adventures!
Explore the wild territories of Alaska together with valiant Kate and adventure-savvy Paul. Build a strong and prosperous city in these vast cold lands!
Klondike world is full of exciting expeditions, hidden treasures, great opportunities, and challenging quests!
- Welcome to the gold rush era! Go on expeditions to the North and become a true adventurer.
- Complete challenging and yet enjoyable quests! Help explorers Kate and Paul solve mysteries of the locals.
- Turn a deserted station into a flourishing city! Build factories, mine for resources and craft everything you need for expeditions and quests.
- Start your own farm in the wild! Raise animals and harvest crops to make food and clothing for yourself and to trade with the locals.
- Enjoy the breathtaking scenery and landscapes! Every corner is packed with wonders and mysteries!
- Meet outstanding characters and hear their compelling stories during your journeys!
The wild lands of Alaska hold many secrets and thrilling adventures. Play Klondike Adventures now and enjoy your Gold Rush experience!
The next updates will bring thrilling adventures: an exciting journey, a long-awaited meeting, a large-scale construction and a grand celebration with gifts!
- Add some personality to your farm! Complete tasks, get achievement badges, and show off your new icons!
THIRD SUMMER MARATHON
- Calling all beekeepers! The prize is a huge bee tree! Honey is guaranteed.
- Our heroes rush to the abandoned settlement of prospectors. Don't be late for the long-awaited meeting!
- Is the Professor seriously into education or does he just want to build an Academy in his honor? It's hard to tell, but the blueprints look impressive! Are you ready to take on the construction of the Academy and the campus? Just keep an eye on the crocodiles...
- The best pastry chefs are working tirelessly on the biggest cake ever because all the residents of Klondike are coming to celebrate. Yes, you're invited! Gifts and prizes for everyone!
Ratings and Reviews
Best Game Ever
This Game at first I didn’t realize exactly how the location things worked so I missed out on a lot of resources the first location but I make up for it. Progress in this game takes time and dedication. Patience is most definitely a virtue. And if there is one thing that I would change is instead of 1 energy point every 1.5 minutes, I think that a major improvement could be that
you get 1 energy point every 60 seconds = to 1 minute.
Basically 1 minute gets you 1 energy point that way when you check in every hour or half hour through the day like I have for months now you actually have enough energy to do something..... I see this as just another way for developers to get money... don’t get me wrong I’m a purchaser as long as it’s on sale every now and then I purchase but because I am a patient person really doesn’t matter personally to me but I just think that the whole 1 point every 1.5 minutes is silly obviously a way to get inpatient people to just spend money on a game.... which I get I buy them maybe once a month and depending on the game I alternate which games I buy for that month... Now I am having a problem that I am hoping this update fixes because it says it takes 1 minute to turn green beans into feed but takes 2 minutes and for hay it says 2 minutes but takes 3 minutes so on and so on as far as barn production kinda seems like a glitch to me..., but I don’t know not a developer!!
Developer Response ,
Hello@ Thank you for the feedback! Pe patient, create your own game strategy and you'll succeed :) Good luck!
So I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this game!!! I do have some suggestions though. I feel that it needs to be a little easier ti get energy and emeralds and things of that sort. I say this because the energy bar only goes to 54 and if you have nothing to add to it and you have to clear something it takes all of your energy in one tap. This makes me want to delete the game because I would love to play it for more than 8 seconds! I also feel that when building or needing extra supplies and you have to buy from the merchant... well i feel that it NEVER gives me enough time to complete and I end up waisting product that I could have used on something else. I have also found it very aggravating that the special quests also take ALL of your energy! I again would love to play longer!!!
All in all this game is great and fun. I do feel that y’all could make it more fun by reducing the energy cost it takes to clear things. I also feel that y’all could give us more energy and boosts. The merchant should stay longer or the products we make need to be less and lastly, I feel that it would be more beneficial if we could get emeralds and ruby’s easier WITHOUT spending real money!!! Thank you for letting me write this review and thank you for taking the time to read it. Like I said earlier, I do love this game, However, I do feel that it could be a lot more user friendly so I could play longer.
Well worth checking out
I’ve never played the PC version or whatever came out prior to the iPad version, but it is a fun game to play. The first 5 Levels go by pretty quick and give you the basics of playing the game. The game slows down a bit until about level 10-15 as you build up and locate the items you need to produce needed coins and energy, but hang in there, it’s worth the wait. I’m at about level 18 currently and you can play for a longer length of time without running out of energy so fast. As a fan of FarmVille type of games I have found this to have a similar feel with some nice twists. I look forward to the ability to play with others as it is only a one player game for now. The game is regularly updated and special events are incorporated also. The summer faire event has been fun and I almost have it completed. You can play without having to spend real money on gems, but to excel the gameplay extra gems would help obviously. I haven’t spent money on the game but I personally don’t mind spending $5-$10 here and there to support the developers. It’s obvious a lot of work went into this game so don’t be so quick to judge if you find it getting frustrating earlier in the game. I do think the help section could be much more elaborate in explaining the challenges often faced in the game, but at least there is something to help you along your exploration. Enjoy!
Developer Response ,
Hi! Thank you very much for your review, hope it will help other players! We're constantly working on making Klondike even better. We well pass your suggestions to the team.
Have a Klondastic day!
- VIZOR APPS CORP.
- 164.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © VIZOR APPS CORP.
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Emeralds $3.99
- Wallet of Emeralds $9.99
- Box of Emeralds $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.