The KLTV Mobile Weather App includes:
* Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
* 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
* Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
* High resolution satellite cloud imagery
* Current weather updated multiple times per hour
* Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
* Ability to add and save your favorite locations
* A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
* Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
* Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
Fix issue where old map radar data failed to refresh when launching the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Update made map unreadable
I’ve used this app for years, and love it. But the update last week changed all the colors of the watches and warnings. In addition to color changes meaning I can no longer tell what’s going on with a glance, tornado watches and warnings are both now hot pink. The exact same color. I’m going to be spending the afternoon watching the radar, as they’re predicting an outbreak for Oklahoma. But I can no longer tell where the bad stuff is. You also can no longer see the radar images over the watches and warnings. I know I can turn them off, but I need both. Can you please return it to the old colors and fix the problem with the layering?
Too many ads
Have to wait through too many ads to see the weather. Also the future cast videos go really fast and it does not let you rewind the future cast videos, so instead I have to watch them over and over (plus all the ads again and again) to try and pin down the time the storm is supposed to hit my city.
Watches and warnings hard to see
I used this app multiple times daily and loved it for years. Now it is almost too frustrating to even open. Found an online site that shows the same with the warnings and watches easily distinguishable. What a shame the people who decided to change it, doesn’t care about its users. No way could any human being think this is easier to read or is better functional than the old one. Pretty sure no one cares and nothing will be done. But at least I submitted my review. Time will tell, not holding my breath.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.