This app will not work on 3GS iPhones.
Developed by 3D4Medical in collaboration with Stanford University School of Medicine.
Knee Pro III gives users an in depth look at the knee, allowing them to cut, zoom & rotate the knee. Knee Pro III provides multiple cross sections (Sagittal, Coronal and Transverse) as well as the ability to cut away different layers revealing the muscles, blood vessels, nerves and connective tissue down to the skeleton.
For a 2 minute overview of how this app works - please visit: http://applications.3d4medical.com/knee_pro.php
• 360 3D horizontal degree rotation of the knee for Anterior, Lateral, Posterior, and Medial views - with a swipe of your finger.
• Multiple 3D cross sections (Sagittal, Coronal, and Transverse) and the ability to cut away different layers down to the bone.
• Each cross section shows muscle, nervous, vascular and skeletal systems with detailed information on each system - with the touch of a pin.
• 67 images of every nerve, muscle and vessel isolated.
• 45 animations highlighting muscle movement and joint function.
• 125 audio pronunciations - one for every label.
• Origin and Insertion points of each muscle mapped onto the bone.
• 2 types of Quizzes: Drag and Drop and Multi-choice.
• Draw on any screen image and then share it through email, Facebook or Twitter.
OTHER NEW FEATURES:
• Graphical Hints: On screen hints that can be turned on or off, for a complete understanding of all the app's features.
• Interface: Comprehensively built to allow for simple navigation.
• Mix layers: Make one layer semitransparent to compare against another layer.
• Public Notes: Post or browse through shared public notes.
• Double Tap to zoom: Zoom in to and identify any part of the knee by tapping on the screen.
• Customize Pins: Add your own pins and notes or add notes to existing pins.
• Customize the app: Use the Settings function to choose which pins appear within the app - customize to different levels, i.e. high school, nurses, doctors, etc…
This app’s primary use is as a learning tool and can also be used as a fast and innovative reference tool by utilizing the index function which allows the user to select any pin in the app -- and the app will automatically find and identify it.
Additionally, this app is ideal for physicians, educators, or professionals in helping explain certain conditions, ailments and/or injuries.
Small bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great App for Patient Education!
We use this app to show patients the anatomy of the knee! Love it! The fit and finish is head and shoulders above everything else available!
Great educational tool
I use this app and their others, to explain the etiology of MSD in occupational injuries. It is a great asset to my ergonomics consulting practice.
Awesome to explain to patients
The "Knee" continues the amazing series of Nova Pro III apps that all have superior graphics in a smooth running interface, and allow you total control to explore the body's parts in detail and structure. In addition, the set of animations in the "Knee" include many that graphically show procedures like ACL repair and different types of knee replacement, as well as conditions like Osteo and Rheumatoid Arthritis. This is very helpful to a patient's understanding, and the app can be used to show the answer to any followup questions. Excellent! You have to try this app to appreciate its quality and depth.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.