The most beautiful knitting counter that runs on your iPhone, which is also very carefully designed to make the best of your using experience.
* Projects timeline to mark the footprint of all your work
* Allow you to fill in detailed info of your work to help you review
* Simple and intuitive counter interface
* Automatically update Increase, Decrease or Repeat when Auto-mode is enabled
* Dynamically presenting your work progress
How to use:
* Long press to delete a project in Timeline or a piece in Project Info
* Tap project image in Project Info to choose your own image for the project
* Swipe down on a button in Counter to decrease the corresponding number
* Set "Increase by every (rows)" to "0" in Counter Settings to disable auto-mode for the corresponding category
* Set "Times to repeat" to "0" in Counter Settings to repeat the corresponding category forever
© 2015 Limerence Ltd. All rights reserved.
Fix In-app Purchase display issue.
Fix crash when select Reset Counter on iPad.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I am finding this very useful in keeping track of repeated patterns. I also know it will make keeping track of rows in more complicated patterns easier. As others have said a tutorial would have, been nice, but I eventually figured things out. I have two suggestions for improvement. It would be useful to have an individual reset button on the pattern repeat circle so that when I have multiple sections where I need to repeat I don't have to reset all of the counters or keep track of what numbers the multiples would be. The second suggestion is to have a stats view for a project instead of having to go into the counter thus increasing the time of the project just for looking at where you are, etc.
Overall, I am finding this very useful.
Used this on my iPad.
pros - easy to use, simple interface, increases tied to row and repeats is also nice
Cons - 1. only works on portrait mode, which is not how I tend to use my iPad, not sure why this needs to be in portrait mode, as there is not much to the interface at all. 2. Unable to change the circle colors, I got tired of the pink really quickly. 3. Would like the ability to have more than one increase/decrease/ repeat at a time. Would be nice to set up increases/decreases outside of project and then you could reuse them instead of having to set them up for every piece of the project. 4. Also if the main function of this app is a row counter why does it take me so many clicks to get to the actual counters of each project?
Really wanted to like this app as I need a good iPad counter, just not sure this one is it.
Maybe this app is useful, but I can't begin a project because the app crashes as after I finish inputting all the project info.
- LIMERENCE LTD.
- 16.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Limerence Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Projects $2.99
- Remove Ads $2.99
- +5 Projects $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.