Knights & Dragons is a non-stop action role-playing game with endless battles against mythical monsters in one massive action-packed adventure.
The Dark Prince has unleashed his savage beasts on the land, and only the most elite knights can rise to challenge them. Build your team of heroes and recruit online players to battle monsters in the ultimate fighting force! Clash with legendary beasts in deadly, fast-paced combat, and loot rare treasures to fuse mighty weapons and impenetrable armor!
*NEW FEATURE* Collect heroic pets to fight alongside your knights!
Collect, train and upgrade elemental companions to aid your knights in battle. Pets can boost your attack stats, increase your defense and improve your abilities! Use bait in the hunting grounds to attract rare pets, then level up and fuse them to create the ultimate battle companions.
Assemble your team and embark on an epic quest to defeat evil in this never-ending war of light and dark!
Knights & Dragons Features:
Free-to-play action RPG
- Embody the Knight Commander - build a team of epic heroes and engage enemies in role-playing combat, fighting with powerful weapons and deadly abilities.
Epic quests in uncharted realms
- Lead your brave team of knights through treacherous dungeons, hideouts and perilous dungeons in search of powerful loot.
Clash with legendary beasts in action-packed combat
- Annihilate The Dark Prince’s fantasy monsters and usher in the dawn of a new era. Use powerful Massacre skills to turn the tides of war!
Collect & train heroic pets
- Recruit pets to aid your knights in battle. Level up your companions to boost your team's stats and increase attack!
Team up with friends for hours of gameplay
- Form an alliance with other players and fight alongside your guild members to advance the story together. Alone you are knights, but together you become kings!
Battle players worldwide in weekly PvP games
- Every week brings new chances to clash with knights and win glory for your guild! Challenge the PvP thrones in real-time role-playing combat to become kings, but beware – it’s treacherous at the top.
Unlock hundreds of knights, armor, gold, treasure, and more
- Enlist unique knights for your city's cause! Bring gold and loot back to your castle in exchange for rare items that will help you repel the dragon scourge!
Craft the ultimate set of armor
- Use fusion to craft five types of elemental armor at your castle, or fuse ultra-rare Dragonforged armor to become an unstoppable destructive force.
Crush the Dark Prince with friends, or challenge enemy clans in PvP. Your enemies may be dangerous, but the risks are well worth the rewards in this epic story of heroes and monsters.
Download Knights & Dragons to become a hero today!
- fixed issues with the rewarded video and offer system
- other bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I love this game, it’s been my favorite game since the iPod 2 came out. I’m still addicted to it from the start, the game never has you waiting like all the others these days. Like when you’re waiting for a building to be built, you can go fight monsters or compete with others in an arena. Most games are all “pay to play” kind of deal but this game is very friendly to everyone where no matter what, you always get something. This game is being watched like a hawk, it takes experts to hack from all the fine tuned programming in it so you know that the best are the best. If KND people are reading this, I’d like to say that I love your game more than any other and that I think that you guys should add more levels to do while we wait for armor to craft and stuff and maybe add more spots for buildings and maybe more upgrades for them that you can buy with gold so that we have more to work for?
For all those saying Pay to Win...
This game really isn’t pay to win. Chests are such a small part of this game that it can’t be pay to win. If you watch ads and build up gems, you can go on pushes that get you armors that are better than the ones in the chests! Just don’t buy chests lol. For all those whose ads don’t work, there are things like resetting advertisement tracking in your device settings, or uninstalling/reinstalling etc. but for those players who can get gems, just save, and it’s no longer pay to win at all. You have to figure out how to play the game right, and how to actually get good armors before it becomes fun. It’s a great game that deserves more time than you instant gratification hogs.
Great game but it needs fixes
This game is great but it has so much things that have to be fixed such as, gem offers. Many times when I do gem offers it glitches out and says that an error has occurred. It says that somethings wrong with my connection and I have to retry it, but my connection is fine. It does this almost every time and the 2 only way to fix it is waiting for the message to pop up (takes a pretty long time) or restarting knights and dragons. This is super frustrating because it’s so annoying to keep restarting knd and all I want to do is to save up gems for pushes. Please respond and fix this. If this is fixed I will give this game a 5 star.
- Funzio, Inc
- 117.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Deca Games EOOD
- In-App Purchases
- Small Pack of KC $1.99
- Modest Pack of KC $4.99
- Large Pack of KC $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.