Create unlimited custom sweater knitting patterns (pullover or cardigan) with this fantastic knitting pattern app.
The app creates knitting patterns for any sweater or cardigan, for any gauge of yarn, to standard sizes or custom measurements.
Create knitting patterns for Women, Men, Babies and Children.
Patterns are produced as both written text and as schematic diagrams.
Patterns created are saved in a pattern list.
Written instructions and schematic diagrams can be printed with AirPrint, and saved as PDF. (PDF can be opened in other applications, e.g. Documents, iBooks).
Customisable features include :
• the yarn - input the gauge (tension) for any yarn
• body measurements, e.g. chest, waist, and hip size
• garment measurements, e.g. length, sleeve length, neckline size, armhole depth, rib length, cuff length, cuff size
• pullover or cardigan (zip or button fastening)
• choose from Raglan, Set-In or Drop Shoulder Armhole/Sleeve types
• neckline dimensions and neckline style: crew neck, V-neck, roll neck, funnel neck, or flat collar
• choose from close-fitting options with waist shaping, standard or loose fits or oversized
• garment ease (customisable for any shape)
• main stitch options - stocking stitch, rib stitch, moss stitch or any other stitch pattern with the option to centralise repeat patterns and central patterns, or to adjust stitch count for pattern repeats.
• rib options
• work in cm or inches
• use metric, US or old UK knitting needles
Now with yarn quantity for each pattern you create!
Many of you have asked for this, and so we are so happy to be bringing you this latest feature - It will calculate how much yarn you should need, in metres and yards, for each pattern you create with the app! Also includes calculations for number of balls of yarn.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love It !!
Great app. Easy to use with some wonderful features. I love the stitch and row counts which makes it simple to track your work and also allows easy adjustment for different stitch patterns.
The schematic shows a lot of info and provides a great visual check.
The ability to either print or create a PDF is also very handy.
The developer is very responsive to questions and is continually adding new features.
Get it ! You can't go wrong.
I have been kitting for 15 years but sweaters intimidate me. I have done exactly one and it turned out awful. I was always trying to recreate someone else's garment so gauge, fiber, etc. was never the same and I couldn't duplicate it. Thank you for making this a doable project. Finally a tool to work with the yarn and gauge I have. Look out stash, here I come!
Wonderful customized basic patterns
This app is great! Patterns rarely are written to fit my size and this app figures out perfectly sized patterns for some basic garments. The instructions are clear and appear complete (I am still working on the first one) looking forward to more patterns in the future!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.