Are you the type of knitter that likes to modify knitting patterns? Hate math? The knitting toolkit is for you! 9 tools in one app that help you quickly customize your pattern and get back to your knitting. Adjust sleeve lengths, accurately space buttonholes, design your own scarf, shawl or blanket based on YOUR gauge and more.. With little or no math!
- Gauge Conversion: Interested in using a different yarn than the pattern calls for? Re-write basic patterns based on YOUR gauge.
- Scarf / Blanket: Design your own scarves, shawls and blankets based on your gauge.
- Button Bands: Your pattern calls for 6 buttons, but you prefer 8. Accurately space buttons with no math.
- Magic Formula: Shorten or lengthen any shaped area of our knitting. Perfect for adjusting sleeve length
- Band Pick Up: If you’ve adjusted the length of your cardigan, calculate how many stitches to pick up for your front bands.
- Dart Formula: Add darts to your sweaters for perfect fit.
- Gather Formula: Increase or decrease stitches evenly across a row.
- Slope Tool: Shape shoulders for better fit.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I am so happy to have found this app, it's the magic wand for knitters. It has the formulas for shaping: shoulders, arms, front body and back. Plus the gauge formula. Easy to use!!! 5 stars for sure.
So happy to have this when my brain is just too tired to calculate. Awesome idea. Anything else coming soon?
I used Amy Hetzogs app before & it was excellent. This thing is horrible! It wouldn’t allow typing in the values for the button band before jumping to instructions.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.