The Knockdown Outdoors hunting app brings everything a hunter wants and a hunting camp needs into one, single app. This hunting app is a perfect tool for deer hunters, turkey hunters, and any other kind of hunter that takes their passion for hunting and the outdoors seriously. It's the way you deserve to hunt.
- Real-Time Sign In/ Sign Out Board. Check in and out of your stand from anywhere.
- The ability to manage unlimited hunting properties in one place using integration with Google maps.
- Brag about your wall hangers using our Trophy Log.
- Keep a record of all animals harvested on your property with a property specific Harvest Record.
- Wind overlay and forecast to help you find the best location to hunt.
- Accurate weather data for all your properties including real-time radar, temperature, barometric pressure, hourly forecasts, feed times, and more.
- Keep track of all your gear with geolocations.
- Reserve stands for future hunts to let your buddies know where you will be.
Annual subscription: $29.99 (12 months)
Monthly subscription: $2.99/month (1 month)
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24hours of the end of the current period, and the cost of the renewal will be provided.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user. Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Everyone wants things to be better tomorrow than they were today. We agree! So...we made this version even better than the last one.
Ratings and Reviews
3 days in after you set it all up and then you have to pay
Well a little up front honesty (i.e. Read the fine print) would have gone a long way. Once you get the app and get all your property setup they hit for the subscription. Other than that it's a nice idea. Advertising business model would have been better idea IMHO. They do accept "ideas" which is nice. Submitted a couple we will see what their response time is. Apple doesn't make it easy to drop updates. Hunting apps never seem to take hold or get the support they need from the community.
The App itself is a little clunky. Front end needs some work. No crashing issues and seems to run smooth. Have invited a few friends to see my place and where I have stands and cameras. They all had issues with the invite and had to send again.
Unless you want to pay $3/month or $30/year I would pass on this. Not worth it. It needs some serious work before it is more user friendly. Of course my submitted idea was before I had to pay. Last freebie they get.
Developer Response ,
Hey there Lincoln - We've been very busy getting the 2017 release into the store (it's there now!) and many of the new features started with great ideas from our subscribers. Thank you for submitting yours. Hopefully, it won't be the last one!
A Virtual Check-In / Check-Out Board - Finally!
***update*** The new Trophy Log feature is worth the price all by itself. This lets you keep all your hunting pics in one place and magically attaches the day’s weather to every log entry. Very cool.
I see some folks on here giving this app a low rating because it isn’t free, but they knew that going in. As far as the guys in my lease are concerned...this is a great app.
If you ever hunt with friends, or as part of a club, this app is a must! The real-time check-in and check-out feature is amazing. You can check-in from your tree stand , or from home before you head out to the woods. You can see where everyone else is - in real time. And, it's nearly impossible to forget to check-out. But if you do, you can check out from anywhere - because it's on your phone! If you ever hunt with your kids, it is great to know when they get to the stand safely, and when they get down safely. No more waiting till everyone gets back to camp. I'm getting all the guys on our lease to use it!
Support is NOT GOOD
The app is ok, and does what it says, but I downloaded it with the free 3 day trial, and cancelled after 2 days. I determined it did not meet my needs. I was still charged for the subscription. I contacted support and they told me to take it up with apple. Apple would not refund me. So I am out of luck and stuck with an app I won’t use.
It is no good for me because everyone in the hunting club has to have their own subscription and that wasn’t possible.
Support is NOT GOOD
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Knockdown Outdoors Corporation
- 67 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2016 Knockdown Outdoors LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Knockdown Outdoors $2.99
- Knockdown Outdoors $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.