KNOP-TV is proud to announce a full featured weather app for the iPhone and iPad platforms.
• Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
• 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
• Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
• High resolution satellite cloud imagery
• Current weather updated multiple times per hour
• Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
• Ability to add and save your favorite locations
• A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
• Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
Improved weather data source to give you accurate current conditions and forecasts from your favorite weather source!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Terrible after the change
Use to be my go to weather app. Was accurate and I liked the radar. Since the change it’s nothing but ads and auto play videos. Wildly inaccurate forecast and the hourly and daily aren’t even close to each other. Absolutely terrible don’t bother getting it. I’ve deleted mine
Hello.... Anybody home?
I thought this app would be more localized than Weather Channel. It is marginally better during the week, but just like the news staff, it seems nobody works at KNOP on weekends and holidays. So what good is a weather app that isn’t updated?
The radar is good but everything else is just okay it could be better
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.