Planning a wedding is now easier than ever thanks to The Knot app, the #1 all-in-one wedding planner in your pocket. With The Knot app, you can discover your wedding style, add and manage registries, explore 250,000 local vendors, stay organized, track your budget and more—from anywhere you are.
* Wedding Vision: Take the Style Quiz to get personalized style, colors and decor. Add photos from Pinterest, your phone or computer, then send to your list of recommended vendors in a click.
* 300,000 Wedding Vendors and Counting: Find local vendors and venues (including top-ranked Best of Weddings winners!) who can bring your Wedding Vision to life.
* Wedding Guest List Manager: Upload spreadsheets, phone contacts and details, then sit back as we organize it all for you. Once everything is set up, RSVPs, meal choices and plus ones will update automatically. NEW: Set it and forget it. Set an RSVP deadline and we’ll send reminders to the guests who need a little nudge.
* Wedding Website: Choose from 150+ FREE, customizable Wedding Website templates to share day-of details, all things registry and quick-click RSVPs with friends and family.
* All-In-One Registry: Create and update registries for your favorite stores, cash funds, experiences and charities—manage it all on The Knot.
* Wedding Checklist: Add tasks that apply to your wedding, remove the ones that don’t, then simply drag to put in the order that works best for you.
* Wedding Day Timeline: Add vendors and complete to dos, and your timeline will auto-update so you and your guests always know where to be—and when.
* Wedding Budgeter: Set your wedding expenses and we’ll recommend budgets for your venue, attire, flowers and everything else you need for your wedding.
* Wedding Countdown: Celebrate your engagement every step of the way. (Yay!)
* Plan on Any Device: The Knot app syncs everything between your phone, computer and tablet.
The ultimate wedding planning tool, The Knot app lets you plan anytime, from anywhere. Chat with vendors on the spot and get notified as soon as they respond, manage guest lists, accept RSVPs, track meal choices, peek at gifts (only if you want!), update your Wedding Website and so much more. Need a little inspiration? The Knot app is also full of thousands of photos to flip through and share.
The Knot app includes:
Wedding Countdown Widget
Wedding Style Quiz
Personal Wedding Venue and Vendor Recommendations
Wedding Vendor Chat
Free Wedding Website
Wedding Guest List Organizer
Wedding Registry for Cash, Experiences, Items and Charities
Personalized Wedding Checklist
Wedding Budget Tracker
Wedding Day Timeline
The Knot Terms and Conditions:
Nothing should get in the way of wedding planning—especially bugs. For our latest release, we squashed creepy crawlers and swept up dust bunnies so that planning is now easier than ever!
*P.S. Enjoying the app? Spread the word by writing a review below!
Need help? Spotted a bug? Have feedback? Reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
Completely customizable planning at your fingertips
Planning a wedding of any size is no small feat! The Knot app has been stellar at offering comprehensive, user-friendly solutions for: additions or changes to the guest list, along with contact info and RSVP tracking; an easy-to-use budgeter where you can adjust costs and categories; a FREE customizable wedding website; an editable checklist/day-of timeline...I could go on and on! With the exception of building the wedding website, most of the app is very mobile-responsive and data can be entered right from your phone. The full range of features are available online from a larger device and the transition is seamless to the app. I also like how the vendor/affiliate listings are not constantly popping up as ads, but quick to find if you need suggestions or help. The crashes are rare but inconvenient—there was one point where the app wouldn’t open for weeks, but I just went online to continue the planning process. If you don’t have access to a larger device it may be a slight challenge to do things like embed the registries to the wedding website or export your guest list & contact info as a spreadsheet. Overall I’m loving the UX and everyone is amazed at how far ahead in the planning I am (still 4 months out) Thank you to The Knot for this great resource!!!
Best Wedding Planner!
I have used the Knot for about two years now in planning my wedding. With date changes, changes in wedding styles, and vendors, the Knot still made it so easy to use and changed the dates automatically for when things should be done. It was nice that even with date changes, I didn’t have to create new accounts because I have already checked some things off and dates were different (this happened with other wedding planners). The Knot is also wonderful in keeping everything together for styles, websites, registries, vision board and all the essentials of wedding planning. With the Knot, I can keep all of my guests in one spot with their email, phone number and address right there. I can also put in if I sent the invite, if I received the RSVP and the response of it, what meal they chose (if applicable), the gift they gave me, and any notes I had about them. The checklist was also so detailed and hit everything I needed, but also had the option to add items to the checklist myself if I needed them. I highly recommend the Knot, as I have tried using other wedding planning sites, but this is the only one that made it so easy with EVERYTHING in one place!
The best wedding planning app!
I first started with Zola but switched over to The Knot when I found out that I could look for vendors and message them directly through the app. I could also make a website/have a checklist/guest list etc. so it sounded like the more reasonable choice. I think the best part for me so far has been the fact that photographers have gotten back to me right away (day of or day after) through the app. I didn’t have to give much personal information like I would on their website and the conversation was quick and painless. After several failed attempts to get in touch with independent photographers through their website (it’s like they don’t want to photograph for us unless we are willing to pester them about it!) over the course of weeks, my fiancé and I were able to reserve a photographer within days of starting this app. It perfectly fits in with our budget too, since The Knot offers filter options on the search to help find the right price range. We will definitely be using it right up until our wedding day, and I will recommend it to any future couples!
Developer Response ,
Hi! We love your review and wanted to know if you would be willing to allow us to share this on our site and/or with a third-party partner who wants to use a quote from your review for future marketing. Please send me a quick email at email@example.com to confirm. I will just need the following information:
App name: Joi945
(only your first name and last initial will be used in any printed marketing)
Do we have your permission to use your review, or quotes from your review, in marketing on TheKnot.com and/or on a third party marketing material? Yes or No
We will chat soon!
Sr. Manager, Client Experience
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.