Knowmedge helps current and aspiring physicians excel on their medical exams. Our app is designed to bring the best of the Knowmedge desktop study experience straight to your fingertips for on-the-go learning.
Knowmedge is a high-yield learning platform for anyone studying for:
*ABIM Board Exam
*USMLE Step 2 & 3 Exam
*Internal Medicine Shelf Exam
*COMLEX Level 1 Exam
900 + INTERNAL MEDICINE BOARD-STYLE QUESTIONS with video explanations
• Categorization by Medical & Diagnostic topics based on the ABIM Exam Blueprint
• Integrated with In-Training Exam Results to help you easily focus on missed learning objectives
• Each question includes a slide summarizing key learning points
• Add notes & flag questions
• Search for questions by keyword
4,000 + MEDICAL FLASHCARDS
• Measure your performance by confidence level using our interactive dashboard
• Improve your retention of medical knowledge through our spaced learning program
1,500 + MEDICAL MNEMONICS
• Customize the mnemonics with notes, flags and comments
• Search for mnemonics by keyword
Here’s what some of our students are saying about Knowmedge:
“KNOWMEDGE IS AWESOME!!!!!! Thank you so much! The 2014 ABIM scores are out and after a fifteen (15) year battle I FINALLY PASSED and I owe so much of my success to Knowmedge! Thank you again for your great platform.” -- R.A. / Internist
“Knowmedge is an amazing resource! The format of the questions paralleled the real exam! The video explanations were amazing as my retention of the material dramatically improved.” -- Shahruq / Hospitalist
“I passed the boards! I definitely could not have done it without the amazing materials that your company provided me. Your product was extremely helpful. Thank you guys for a great product. Much respect as it's hard to find an innovative yet effective product these days.” -- Brian / Chief Resident
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Updated app to make it compatible for iPhone X and iOS 11.
Ratings and Reviews
Should have access to all of the cards and diagrams.
Great concept. I Love knowmedge, however, the app is glitchy. It takes forever to load and refresh and it should be leave you where you left off. At times I click on something on the screen and nothing happens, so it also freezes.
Best resource for ABIM!
I think this is the best resource out there to prepare for ABIM and to refresh medical knowledge. I love the teaching dynamics it uses.
The developer, KLB Ventures LLC, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- KLB Ventures LLC
- 12.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Knowmedge