From critically acclaimed storytelling to powerful photography to engaging videos — the Knoxville News app delivers the local news that matters most to your community.
• Access all of our in-depth journalism, including things to do around town, sports coverage from high school to the pros, and much more.
• Enjoy a streamlined, fast-loading experience that makes it easy to view the stories, photos, and videos that matter to you.
• Get breaking news, sports scores, and weather alerts with real-time notifications tailored to your interests.
• Customize your experience by saving your favorite stories, adjusting text size, using night mode, or reading offline.
• This app is free to download and all users can access a sampling of free articles every month.
• For unlimited access to all content, subscribe now and get 30 days free ($7.99/month after). Or if you are already a subscriber, you can sign in with your existing subscription.
• Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable. See "Subscription Support" in the app's Settings for more details and customer service contact information.
• Terms of Service: http://static.knoxnews.com/terms/
• Questions or Comments: firstname.lastname@example.org
As always, we're fixing bugs and improving performance!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
News When You Want It
It’s SO convenient to read the paper on my phone or tablet. I can read the news on my time. The stories are relevant and important to the residents in the area. Well written and informative news stories. I really like the area history pieces as well as the human interest stories printed in this app. Great Newspaper.
Love the local news
I have been getting the Sunday paper and with that subscription, I can get the digital version daily. I downloaded the app and was able to set my preferences for the type of topics I’m most interested in and get notifications on my phone. Love keeping updated that way. Great app!
Could use less advertising
The ap is okay but I agree with the other reviewer the ads are a distraction. The content is good and often times news is before the television stations get it,
- 196.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 Gannett Co., Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Knoxville News Sentinel Digital Subscription $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.