Explore the convenience of commuting with Knutsford Express. With the new Knutsford Express mobile app, you can get simple and intuitive access to all the travel information you need, whenever you need it.
The Knutsford Express mobile app allows you to do it all right from the convenience of your smart device.
* A new user dashboard that gives an overview of all upcoming trips, loyalty points, and a dynamic visual information board.
* A more seamless booking process.
* A more intuitive Schedule and Fares for any destination.
* There is now the ability to Check-In online and make use of our express boarding services.
* View your Itinerary for upcoming or for the past 90 days of bookings or travels.
* We are going paperless; generate an e-Ticket or Digital Boarding Pass.
* Easily switch between currencies.
* And so much more…
Ratings and Reviews
It’s a huge improvement but...
Disclaimer: I’ve used the first app and hated every bit of it. This one is more polished but could use a few improvements
The app feels like it was written web first and ported using phonegap or a similar platform. That being said, the app doesn’t utilize the devices native features well and this can make the app seem to run slow or glitch
Here are a few suggestions:
Integrate wallet functionality to enable us to place our boarding passes in our Apple Wallet for ease of use
Since this is a web first app, integrate more css animations for transitions etc. it’s nice to have a fast app but don’t sacrifice the user experience
Font size is way too small. It is not comfortable to read on a small device. Consider changing the font entirely to something more user friendly
If you book multiple tickets at the same time. There is a check in bug that causes only one boarding pass to show up. It’s not an issue if you travel alone but if you’ve booked tickets for others traveling with you as well you won’t see it
There are more but this is a start! Looking forward to future updates!
Great App - when it works
I’ve had difficulty getting the app to allow reservations to be made on some routes and I have had to resort to giving information for different destinations so I can at least reserve a seat. I don’t know if it’s an app issue or something else but it is rather annoying as it happens about 70% of the time and I travel at least twice every other week.
It does not work properly for some
The app would be convenient if it worked for me. I tried booking buses and it literally does not show me the many options I can choose from it only gives me one option and this is the same one option for each route, even-though other times are available when I call to book the bus. And the app closes by itself in the middle of use. I hope they can sort out this issue soon.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Gregory Shaw
- 18.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Knutsford Express Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.