*** ATTENTION ***
*** THIS APP REQUIRES ADDITIONAL HARDWARE ***
*** AVAILABLE AT WWW.IKNIX.COM ***
iknix.com is pleased to present iKNiX 2, the ultimate KNX/EIB App. Free your KNX/EIB installation and take comfort to the next level.
Easily control your lights (including light scenes), blinds and heating system (HVAC) with your device and access your on-site weather data.
All you need is the free iKNiX 2 App and our KNiX Port, an Ethernet to KNX/EIB gateway available at www.iknix.com.
Easy and fast set-up is a key feature of our iKNiX 2 App. That’s why the entire configuration is done online at www.iknix.com where you can register for free and create a new project.
Rooms (we call them ‘zones’) that you want to control can be added to the project. Then you create one or many profiles which can be downloaded via email-notification to the iKNiX 2 App. You can generate as many profiles as you like, for example ‘Owner’, ‘Kids’, ‘Guest’ or even for different houses! You can easily change settings and never have to fiddle with the iPad to enter any data – just use your created project and profiles!
The new “proServ” Controller is the worldwide first device that allows the configuration of the user interface only with ETS. No Editor or additional configuration file is necessary. The configuration data are stored locally on the proServ Controller and are read directly by the App.
- sort zones and activities by drag and drop
- add global and/or local favorites
- support of iBeacons for zone and/or light scene selection
- skin selection by RGB-Color-Picker
- control in Portrait-Mode
- improved connectivity for “proServ”, V2 and V3
- multi “proServ” support
Our “proServ” now supports timers, data logging and email notifications when used with our free of charge Synology extension. This software runs on all Synology NAS drives.
Using the smartphone camera, this innovation allows to control any KNX function. The display of values or texts is possible. Upon detection of an object, the corresponding controls appear.
Directly in the picture with the lamp, the corresponding switch appears, after pointing to the window, the controls for the shutter become visible, upon detection of the speaker, volume control is enabled and also the title of the current song is displayed.
A previously unknown degree of intuitive operation is achieved. Even complex, technical functions can be clearly displayed.
To use this feature, KNX-proServ has to be installed, and the "realKNX" mini server must be included to the network (available through www.iknix.com or www.proknx.com).
- Fully bi-directional (2 way) KNX/EIB control with your iPad
- Control your lights, blinds, heating system (HVAC) with your fingertips
- Web-based easy set-up and configuration
- no additional configuration with new “proServ” Controller needed
- Easy project and profile management for unlimited customers with unlimited zones (available at www.iknix.com)
- No programming on iPhone required
- Demo mode included
- Awesome graphics and intuitive user interface
- supported languages: English, German, Dutch, Swedish, French, Norwegian
- Low-cost KNiX Port (Ethernet gateway) needed for simple integration with any KNX/EIB installation worldwide (available at www.iknix.com)
Data protection declaration added
changed forecast provider
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Tim Skrok
- 21.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Norwegian Bokmål, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2007 - 2020 iKNiX
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.