The Kodak InSite App enables users to remotely log into Kodak InSite Prepress Portal from anywhere at any time. The intuitive user interface makes it easy for users to navigate through their job list, open their jobs, and review and approve pages. Once pages are approved on the App, InSite notifies the print provider that the pages are ready for production. The App includes the following features:
- Overview of all available jobs on the print provider's server
- Preview of pages in a single-page or reader-spread mode
- Thumbnail view provides fast navigation in multi-page documents
- Page-based markup and annotation tools
- Review and approval status across multiple stakeholders
- Intuitive page approvals with comments
- Per page preflight status indicates the page size and colors used
Please note that the Kodak InSite App requires a user login into a Kodak InSite Prepress Portal server. Minimum InSite Prepress Portal server supported is v8.0.1. Minimum iOS supported is v8.0.
Added support for InSite 9.1
Added support for iOS 12
Ratings and Reviews
Good, but needs more
It's excellent to have iPad access, but the need for separation preview is imperative.
Also a bit buggy, tends to quit out repeatedly.
Powerful yet simple
What a powerful tool for approving artwork and marking up changes
Great job Kodak
I expected better
For a professional reviewing tool, I expected much better. Where's the zoom? I was hoping to be able to do some publication proofing on my iPad while I was out of the office, but this is useless.
- Eastman Kodak Company
- 3.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Bulgarian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2000–2018 Kodak
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.