Thank you for purchasing KODAK Instant Printer
Supported Models :
-Kodak Minishot Camera
-Kodak Mini2 Printer
Easily print amazing photos with KODAK Instant Camera and Printer.
The "KODAK" Instant Camera and photo printer can be used to print images from smartphones by connecting Bluetooth to the device.
You can take and edit pictures on smartphones or tablets. It will instantly print your precious moments!
[How to Use]
1. Make sure you recharge the printer before you use it.
2. Make sure the Adapter is connected properly.
3. Turn on the printer/Camera.
4. Go to Bluetooth setting and find the printer’s MAC address.
The MAC address is placed inside the printer’s door.
5. Select an image from the Gallery or take a photo with your smartphone.
6. Once image has been selected, edit the image with your personal preference.
7. Now press print button located on top of the printer when editing is completed.
8. When you print for the first time, it may need to update the firmware. Please follow the instruction shown on the screen of your smartphone.
9. It will take about a minute to fully print. Please do not pull the photo until it is completely printed.
Ratings and Reviews
Mediocre at best
This app, while it functions and does what it is intended to do, is lacking in many aspects. First, the templates/ stickers are outdated along with the whole interface of the app. Second, linking any social media to the app to print off a post from one of your accounts will result in an immediate crash of the app, forcing you to restart it. Overall the app works fine and does what it’s supposed to pretty great actually, but the few things it is severely lacking in really being this app down in quality sadly.
Don’t Waste Your Time
Had gotten one of this Kodak mini portable printers for Christmas and am now just realizing that it’s a trashy cheap present. The app and printer themselves lack the ability to print even ONE single picture and the app itself crashes many MANY times. The printer itself will only print 1/8 of my picture sometimes and only in the color yellow. Not to mention the numerous problems that the app has with not being able to connect to my printer despite it being in front of it as well as it claiming that it’s at low battery once I charge it for an hour and using that as an excuse as to why it couldn’t print just one picture..if you hate someone, get them this for Christmas
This app is really frustrating. I have so many issues with it. However, I did notice that most of us were having the same issue of pictures not showing up in the gallery. For some weird reason, when I go into my photos and open one and then go back to the app, that picture appears in the gallery. Hopefully this can help with at least one issue. Though it is annoying to even need to do that.
- Prinics Corp
- 49.3 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Prinics Co. Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.