Thank you for purchasing KODAK Instant Printer
Supported Models :
-Kodak Minishot Camera
-Kodak Mini2 Printer
Easily print amazing photos with KODAK Instant Camera and Printer.
The "KODAK" Instant Camera and photo printer can be used to print images from smartphones by connecting Bluetooth to the device.
You can take and edit pictures on smartphones or tablets. It will instantly print your precious moments!
[How to Use]
1. Make sure you recharge the printer before you use it.
2. Make sure the Adapter is connected properly.
3. Turn on the printer/Camera.
4. Go to Bluetooth setting and find the printer’s MAC address.
The MAC address is placed inside the printer’s door.
5. Select an image from the Gallery or take a photo with your smartphone.
6. Once image has been selected, edit the image with your personal preference.
7. Now press print button located on top of the printer when editing is completed.
8. When you print for the first time, it may need to update the firmware. Please follow the instruction shown on the screen of your smartphone.
9. It will take about a minute to fully print. Please do not pull the photo until it is completely printed.
Ratings and Reviews
Mediocre at best
This app, while it functions and does what it is intended to do, is lacking in many aspects. First, the templates/ stickers are outdated along with the whole interface of the app. Second, linking any social media to the app to print off a post from one of your accounts will result in an immediate crash of the app, forcing you to restart it. Overall the app works fine and does what it’s supposed to pretty great actually, but the few things it is severely lacking in really being this app down in quality sadly.
The app that renders the tech worthless!
So you got this cool device and think it’s time to print away? Yeah, you got duped too.
1.) This doesn’t find or see A LOT of your pictures and albums. Forget all those awesome pictures you bought this to print out, the app doesn’t find them, so you can’t print them.
2.) getting the pictures the right size and scale for the paper. That ain’t happening either. If you looked up all those tutorial videos and review videos and saw the reviewer use “auto resize”, or scale them to the proper dimensions with gestures like I did, you expected that functionality. Doesn’t exist. That’s right this app, doesn’t actually have those features and you’ll go through a pack of 50 prints just trying to figure out that size your photos need to be to print on the damned paper without losing your image, and even then, hairless, and enraged, and time and money wasted - you still will have white borders, or cut off images.
3.) After those infuriating qualities forget finding non sticky photo paper, or sticky photo paper, and definitely not black and white photo paper, or any of the photo paper that isn’t at an incredibly inflated cost.
Bought the printer back in November/December and so happy I did! It’s worked perfect for every picture I’ve printed, I’ve seen some mixed reviews on here so wanted to put up my experience. Only giving 4 stars because the quality is really good but could be better, but for the price it’s definitely worth it and I’ve had no issues with the app itself so overall it’s a great product and I can’t wait to print more, I just wish the app would maybe have a wider variety of borders and things to put on your pictures but other than that it’s great.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Prinics Corp
- 59 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Prinics Co. Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.