KODAK MOMENTS: Prints & Gifts
From Canvas prints to Photo Books and unique decor, the KODAK MOMENTS App makes it easier than ever to capture (and share) the love.
Our wide selection of premium photo products are made to make the most of your memories. There’s something for everyone and every occasion. Simply pick a photo from your camera roll, then place it into dozens of one-of-a-kind gifts, from Mugs and Prints to modern photo decor.
Create a keepsake to cherish forever with a KODAK MOMENTS Photo Book. Our MOMENTS story maker helps automatically curate multi-image pages from your selected events using your very best images. Combined with our Moments Finder™ functionality, it’s never been easier to create a Photo Book you’ll love from your iOS device. Enjoy home delivery or let the App find a nearby store for pickup.
● Shop function allows you to create a wide range of one-of-a-kind photo gifts including Framed Prints, Canvas and Cards, Magnets, Prints, Mugs and more.
● Relive your memories under the optimized Moments tab. Our Made For You™ curation technology makes it easy to turn your favorite moments into premium products.
● Need help with your order? Go to your Account page and tap on Help to ask our customer support team a question.
● Take advantage of special seasonal deals and exclusive offers.
● Have your products shipped to your home or find a nearby store.
● Connect wirelessly to a KODAK MOMENTS Kiosk at your local store and safely print from your phone—it’s that easy!
● Login and print photos directly from FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, GOOGLE PHOTOS or FLICKR.
● Photo Books have never been easier to create. Our new MOMENTS story maker helps automatically curate multi-image pages and our easy-to-use filters make sure your shots look their best.
● The KODAK MOMENTS App is advertising-free and we never sell your data. Ever.
● Our team is constantly building new ways to improve your app experience. Make sure you keep your updates turned on so you don’t miss a thing.
Capture the moments that matter, and make them last a lifetime with the KODAK MOMENTS App. We’ve made it faster and simpler to navigate your camera roll and create unique Collage Prints and Posters, or customize Cards that stand out from the stack—all from the palm of your hand. With a streamlined creation tool, customized photo products delivered to you or picked up safely in store are just a few taps away.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is ridiculous. It is supposed to be convenient but every time I try to create a product or even just send prints It causes so much unneeded stress. For one simple card I’ve had to try and redo It multiple times because the apps user experience is not there. The idea behind the app is great but what is the point of having It if It doesn’t actually do what It is supposed to. It is so frustrating that I gave up trying to create my card and came to the App Store to write a review. That says a lot. After spending way too long trying to create a card,I finally got It to do what I wanted, went to check out and It will not let me change the number of cards I want printed! There’s no point in getting just one printed when I need 40.
My (unsuccessful) Experience
This is actually my second unsuccessful attempt at printing pictures! Here’s what happened:
When I initially plugged my phone into the kiosk, it automatically tried to download every single photo on my phone. For like 15 minutes the screen on the kiosk said it was loading, then just gave up and I was forced to start over. Who doesn’t have hundreds—if not thousands—of pictures on their phone? This is a very poor feature. (developer tip— don’t try to download every single photo from the beginning, maybe start with the first 25-50, and download a thumb nail, not the whole photo. Then, download more thumb nails when the user is scrolling through their pictures).
After that, I downloaded the app. and tried to transfer my pictures via Wi-Fi. About 25 minutes into the process—after editing pictures, selecting print sizes, etc.—the kiosk said my connection was lost and kicked me out (developer tip: if the connection is lost, temporarily save the project and allow the user to re-establish the connection, so they can start back off where they left).
At that point I just gave up and left.
Has anyone at Kodak who’s not affiliated with this App. actually tried to print pictures? I guarantee you they wouldn’t be able to do it.
After everyone went digital, this is my only experience using something from Kodak. It’s slow, difficult to use, and extremely frustrating.
Easy to use, just what I needed
The reviews I read here made me wary, but I needed a quick print and this was the most convenient option. It was very easy to find an available in-store printer through the app (although I could not just click on the store tag to select it - feature request). I uploaded the photo and headed to the store. It printed there 5 minutes after I had sent it and looks great. It is full-sized, having been shot with my iPhone 6s. I'll use the app again when I need a quick print like that. It was as simple as could be and got the job done with a minimum of hassle.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kodak Alaris Inc.
- 127.2 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 9.2 or later.
English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Kodak Alaris, 2016
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.