KODAK MOMENTS: Prints & Gifts
From Canvas prints to Photo Books and unique Decor, the KODAK MOMENTS App makes it easier than ever to capture (and share) the love.
Our wide selection of premium photo products are made to make the most of your memories. There’s something for everyone and every occasion. Simply pick a photo from your camera roll, then place it into dozens of one-of-a-kind gifts, from Framed Prints to modern photo Decor.
Create a keepsake to cherish forever with a KODAK MOMENTS Photo Book. Our new MOMENTS story maker helps automatically curate multi-image pages from your selected events using your very best images. Combined with our Moments Finder™ functionality, it’s never been easier to create a Photo Book you’ll love from your iOS device. Enjoy ship-to-home delivery or let the App find a nearby store for pickup.
The KODAK MOMENTS App makes it easy to create memories that last a lifetime.
● Shop function allows you to create a wide range of one-of-a-kind photo gifts including framed prints, photo prints and canvases, modern home decor items, cards, magnets, mugs, and more.
● Relive your memories under the optimized Moments tab. Our Made For You™ curation technology makes it easy to turn your favorite moments into premium products.
● Need help with your order? Go to your Account page and tap on Help to ask our customer support team a question.
● Take advantage of special seasonal deals and exclusive offers.
● Have your products shipped to your home or let the App find a store nearby.
● Connect wirelessly to a KODAK MOMENTS Kiosk at your local store and print from phone—it’s that easy!
● Login and print photos directly from FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, GOOGLE PHOTOS or FLICKR.
● Photo Books have never been easier to create. Our new MOMENTS story maker helps automatically curate multi-image pages and our easy-to-use filters make sure your shots look their best.
● The KODAK MOMENTS App is advertising-free and we never sell your data. Ever.
● Our team is constantly building new ways to improve your app experience. Make sure you keep your updates turned on so you don’t miss a thing.
Our team is constantly building new ways to improve the experience. Download the latest and make sure you keep your updates on so you don’t miss it!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is ridiculous. It is supposed to be convenient but every time I try to create a product or even just send prints It causes so much unneeded stress. For one simple card I’ve had to try and redo It multiple times because the apps user experience is not there. The idea behind the app is great but what is the point of having It if It doesn’t actually do what It is supposed to. It is so frustrating that I gave up trying to create my card and came to the App Store to write a review. That says a lot. After spending way too long trying to create a card,I finally got It to do what I wanted, went to check out and It will not let me change the number of cards I want printed! There’s no point in getting just one printed when I need 40.
Last minute I was asked to print out pictures to display at my nephews funeral that day. Obviously I needed something FAST. I chose to get my pictures printed at Target because it seemed like the quickest way to print and buy frames. I downloaded the Kodak Moments app and everything but when I got to the photo center I could not connect with the computer after multiple failed attempts. I tried another computer. Still couldn’t connect. The last computer was the only one working and it was occupied by someone else. Once I was finally able to get on the only working computer and get my photos printed I was at Target for over an hour and 15 minutes late to my nephews funeral. The staff at Target and the photo center were incredibly helpful and kind during this frustrating and emotional experience, but the technology and system with the Kodak Moments app and printing pictures needs a lot more development before it should be marketed as a quick and easy process.
My (unsuccessful) Experience
This is actually my second unsuccessful attempt at printing pictures! Here’s what happened:
When I initially plugged my phone into the kiosk, it automatically tried to download every single photo on my phone. For like 15 minutes the screen on the kiosk said it was loading, then just gave up and I was forced to start over. Who doesn’t have hundreds—if not thousands—of pictures on their phone? This is a very poor feature. (developer tip— don’t try to download every single photo from the beginning, maybe start with the first 25-50, and download a thumb nail, not the whole photo. Then, download more thumb nails when the user is scrolling through their pictures).
After that, I downloaded the app. and tried to transfer my pictures via Wi-Fi. About 25 minutes into the process—after editing pictures, selecting print sizes, etc.—the kiosk said my connection was lost and kicked me out (developer tip: if the connection is lost, temporarily save the project and allow the user to re-establish the connection, so they can start back off where they left).
At that point I just gave up and left.
Has anyone at Kodak who’s not affiliated with this App. actually tried to print pictures? I guarantee you they wouldn’t be able to do it.
After everyone went digital, this is my only experience using something from Kodak. It’s slow, difficult to use, and extremely frustrating.
- Kodak Alaris Inc.
- 205.8 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Kodak Alaris, 2016
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.