Pic Flick is a FREE, easy to use app that lets you access your photos, edit them, and send them over a wi-fi connection to any supported KODAK All-In-One Printer* or Digital Frame**.
1. Access photos on your iOS device (iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad).
2. Preview & edit your photos for printing or sharing.
3. Send your photos over wi-fi to any supported KODAK All-in-One Printer* or Digital Frame** that is connected to the same network as your iOS device.
* The KODAK Pic Flick App is compatible with all network connected KODAK All-in-One Printers except ESP7, ESP9 and KODAK VERITE models
** All network connected KODAK Pulse and Easyshare W820/W1020 Digital Frames are supported.
Compatibility update for new iOS version.
Ratings and Reviews
Annoying app. Crashes. Photos start from the beginning of your camera roll which is kinda odd. Now it’s saying it doesn’t have permission to my photos, which it always has, I have to go to my location settings to change it, but it doesn’t show up in my location settings? Really annoyed. Wish there was another app to print from
Crashes every time I open it!!!
I would like to try this app, however, it crashes every time I open it!!! I would think Kodak had a better product, but I guess not when they can't even spell the word!!! (prouduct). Should be 0 stars, but have to put at least 1 star!!!
Best app I've seen for iPad!
This app is a gem! Never had issues except not clearing iPad of used files after I had already used it to print other files. Clear that cache, people!
- Eastman Kodak Company
- 9.7 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Eastman Kodak Company, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.