Create unique, native mobile applications without any coding skills, only with drag and drop!
Design custom screens, give them life by connecting code blocks, link your REST API and later live test your apps in the Kodika app, without the need for other external tools.
• Responsive Design Editor
- Drag and Drop any native iOS design component.
- Customize everything using Inspectors. No coding skills required.
- Instantly preview your changes.
- Use Pins and Advanced Constraints to create Responsive designs for every iPhone Device.
• Kodika Server
Kodika Server is the optimal solution to manage all your backend requirements on Kodika Platform.
- Email User Authentication, Auto-Scalable Database, Daily Backup, Images Storage
- Store your Users and Data without the hustle of setting and maintaining your own server.
- Create a dedicated server for your app in 2 minutes.
• In-App Purchases - Payments Integration
Integrate In-App Purchases in your applications without code.
- Subscriptions and one-off products are supported.
- Easy to use design elements to show price or to purchase a product.
• Import Screens from Zeplin.io
- Import entire screens using our Zeplin Extension
- Transform Groups to Buttons, TextFields, and other Design Elements.
• Code Blocks
- Combine easy to use code blocks to create your apps.
- Search between hundreds of code blocks using Kodika's unique blocks search.
- Connect your design elements and code blocks with just a tap.
• REST API
- Import your REST API Endpoints and use them with just a block.
- Support any request type (GET, POST, PUT, DELETE, PATCH) and parameter type (query, path, body, header).
- Autogenerate Data Models from the responses and visually connect them to your designs.
• API Datasource
- Make the connection of API Requests with your design easier than ever.
- Bind your parameters and responses with your elements.
• Connect Design and Data with just a Tap
- Use our intuitive editor that helps you connect your Design with your Data and API, with just a tap.
- Connect your Data models to the Design components.
• Custom Fonts
- Search and download Google Fonts.
- Import your font files.
• Push Notifications
- Setup and then send your push notifications to your application’s users, all from your iPad.
- Test your message by sending it to your test devices.
• Import images and icons from:
- Files.app (Local, Google Drive, iCloud, Dropbox).
- Your iPad's Image Library.
• Lists and Grid Reusable Cells - Components
- Design your components once and reuse them to create dynamic Lists and Grids.
- Support dynamic sizes.
- Connect your components with your Data Models.
• Navigate between screens
- Easily link your screens using any native iOS animation.
- Create Navigation Segues and Tab Bars with our simple editors.
• Live Preview on any device
- Preview your apps in Kodika's simulator or use Kodika's iPhone app to run your apps directly to your phone.
• Font and Color Styleguides
- Easy to use color-picker to find the best colors for your apps.
- Favorite your colors to create your projects' styleguide and reuse them everywhere.
- Favorite your font styles to create your projects' typefaces.
Learn how to code without a line of code with Kodika.io!
For your first steps, check out https://help.kodika.io
Email us on email@example.com
* Support for Handle of Push Notifications
* Added Scroll Down to Refresh
* Support for Mutata
* Support for Localization in your apps.
* Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Amazed by the quality
Usually drag and drop app builders are... Moderate at most. However, after trying this app I can say its a fully featured IDE for new and experienced iOS developers. Its best to have some iOS and UIKit knowledge comming into this app, but it surely is much better using this than spending hours on Xcode to do things that Kodika has already implemented implemented with the click of a button! (Yes, i'm talking about in-app purhcases, Kodika makes it a breeze!)
Great App maker
I really like how easy it is to get started. Hoping to see more tutorial videos on youtube and demo apps we can play around. I love it so far and please keep up the good work!
Nice design, but could be more 'beginner friendly'
It's a good app, and service, I like the idea of it. But I was surprised that it was not as 'beginner friendly'--considering how it's advertised as a 'No Code App Builder'. I'm no coding expert, I'd classify myself as a novice, but I really didn't expect to spend twenty minutes trying to figure out how to delete a Screen before I gave up completely. Little things like that could be tweaked in future versions.
Developer Response ,
Hello, You can always contact our support team using the in-app chat or at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can delete a Screen by right-clicking on the Screen that you want to delete and then press the Delete option.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kodika.io Software Limited
- 19.7 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Kodika.io Software Limited 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Pro Subscription $29.99
- Annual Pro Subscription $299.99
- Pro Lifetime Licence $219.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.