KOMU 8 is proud to announce a full featured weather app for the iPhone and iPad platforms. The most trusted local weather information in mid Missouri is now available whenever and wherever you want it.
• Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
• 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
• Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
• High resolution satellite cloud imagery
• Current weather updated multiple times per hour
• Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
• Ability to add and save your favorite locations
• A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
• Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
* performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Used to be a great app
Until around a month ago this was a great app, since someone decided to add an initial splash screen that lasts around 10 seconds. This might sound a short time but when you are in a hurry this is too much. Even if the app is in memory (already open) this screen comes up again every time.
I'm deleting this app.
Love this app
I literally use this app for locations across the country. It’s really great to have a reliable Doppler radar anywhere I travel. I like the option to look at the weather by hour. Helped me make decisions many times. I like that you can check out layers, future cast and past. The video updates are nice too. Idk why anybody would dislike this app so much that they rate 1 star.....
It’s been wrong for the past two days....
And that’s not the only time it’s been waaaayyyyy off! It’s way too frequent now. Sometimes the weather warnings don’t warn you! Are you serious?!
I deleted this app, it’s absolutely worthless.
Used to love this app....bummer.
UPDATE: I tried your app one more time, hoping that you fixed some things. And once again your weather warnings didn’t work! It snowed and I didn’t know it was going to until it was happening. I need the weather warnings to work!!! Sorry, but your app is worthless. I give up!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.