Use an iPad or iPhone outside of your conference rooms to show the day's schedule in your corporate design. ***Privacy is ensured.***
The App ensures that meeting participants are in the right place. It is highly customizable to adapt to the corporate design of your company: Colors, Your Corporate Font, Logo, Background Image.
◉ NO CLOUDS! NO SERVERS!
The app uses the calendar of the device and integrated into the normal workflow of your employees. You schedule a meeting with your calendar app by inviting the room. The data does not leave your company and stays in your calendar system.
You can use any calendar type which is supported by the device (iCloud, Gmail, Outlook/Exchange or any CalDAV Kalender).
User have the possibility to book a free meeting room on the device (ad hoc and anonymously).
Test the app as long as you want to ensure that it fits in your corporate IT environment.
Here is a complete feature list. Visit our website to get additional information:
• Privacy: No Cloud! No additional server required!
• Set Conference Room Name
• Adapt all Colors
• Upload a logo
• Set your own Background Image
• Change the Font
• Upload your Corporate Font
• Support for Ad Hoc Bookings with different length
• Adapt what is shown
• Free Hours
• Only show data of current day
• Show Current Event more prominent
• Show/Hide All-Day Events
• Additional Text for an Event
• Anonymize an Event completely
• Enable/Disable Event Properties and change the order
• Monitoring of the App (if you have to manage many rooms)
• MDM Support
Simply get in touch with us if you have any questions.
For detailed configuration instructions, visit our website at http://www.ipad-conference-room-booking-display.com/
Local configuration can be shared via iTunes File Sharing or Files App (copy all files to another device).
When you want to permanently use the app, it requires a monthly subscription (auto-renewable). The subscription period is one month. Subscriptions will automatically renew unless canceled within 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can always manage your subscriptions and renewals in your iTunes Account.
If you have any questions concerning VPP, MDM or Enterprise support, please contact us.
- in app settings button can be disabled in the Apple settings app
- all day events show the end date instead of 00:00-23:59
- for events: the vertical separator line between time and data can be turned off
- last past event can be hidden
- monitoring port can be configured
Ratings and Reviews
- Sebastian Bub
- 22.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Bub Software Distribution
- In-App Purchases
- BASIC $35.99
- BUSINESS $88.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.