***KONOHA ADVENTURE IS BACK!***
Your favorite Ninjas have taken their ninjutsu skills and shurikens with them from the village of Konoha to the forests of Konoha to fight the enemy ninjas and a few new samurai friends of theirs. Help Takashi and his ninja friends save Konoha from the enemy ninjas and flying shurikens.
Enemy ninjas such as Akatsuki and “Sound Ninja” have brought some new fire to this fight. You’ll see what we’re talking about when you play Konoha Adventure 2. They also brought a new friend Black Anbu and their pet Clay Chakra. Watch out for these two because they will catch you when you’re not looking.
Guess what? You also have the chance to unlock other ninjas especially your own Black Anbu ninja as well other ninjas. Tamadachi and Chichay are back as well to help Takashi take out the enemy ninjas. Are you up for the challenge to save the good people of Konoha from the enemy samurais and ninjas? There’s only one way to find out!
Here's how the game works:
Gameplay is simple and becomes more challenging as you avoid obstacles:
- Tap your left thumb or finger on the left side of the screen to jump from tree branch to tree branch to stay alive.
- Grab gold coins to unlock more ninjas and avoid oncoming obstacles such as enemy Ninjas and samurais.
- Purchase coins (coin packs) from the coin store to use towards unlocking more ninjas.
- Tap your finger on the right side of the screen to fire and destroy enemy ninjas & obstacles.
- The longer you play, the faster the game moves. Each time you play Konoha Adventure 2, it changes so you never play the same game twice
- Gamecenter Leaderboards let you see how you score compared to other players by how long you're able to survive and collect gold coins.
- Challenge your friends to beat your score!
Ratings and Reviews
Hard to maneuver
The game isn't very entertaining, all you do is jump and shoot. And it's not very accurate when jumping. Bye
This is PATHETIC...and so UnOrIgInAl
This game is soooo boring! I don't understand the comments saying,"this game is a time killer." I agree with other people about you "accidentally" clicking the adds. It doesn't even keep your best records and there is only 3 characters to buy?! Seriously, this was a failed attempt to copy Naruto. Also, its so hard to move and the characters walking/ running look dumb. Not to mention that, it's pathetic that just because your LeGs touch the head of something why is it that u lose?
Star rating up there⬆: 1 star
Real star rating: -90,437
My favorite show and now my favorite game!
- Hotel Romeo Media LLC
- 45 MB
Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Hotel Romeo Media
- In-App Purchases
- time purchase to remove ads $2.99
- unlock kids mode feature $1.99
- Coin Pack of 1000 coins $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.