Konstella streamlines communications and helps parent organizations (i.e. PTA & PTOs) build close-knit parent communities.
- By allowing committee chairs and room parents to create short announcements, long newsletters, volunteer sign-up sheets, and events, Konstella streamlines communications and makes school and classroom need transparent to parents.
- By letting parents create interest-based Social Groups, such as Playdates for parents of young children and Hiking Parents for active parents, Konstella connects parents.
This app is only useful if your school is running Konstella.
- Removed "Acknowledge" button. Read Feed items are greyed out.
- Made Feed items greyed out when read.
- Fixed a photo upload crash issue.
Ratings and Reviews
Admin and Parent
Highly recommend this app! I use with two different schools and it has been a huge support for families and leadership! Communication is easy and consistent. Builds relationships faster and well between parents as well as between leaders teachers and parents! Calendar is very useful including the ability to sync to different calendar programs. Carries over from year to year. Program and app Support is fantastic and responsive. Something to be aware of is try to use the full internet version once to get used to it then the app is easier to understand.
Limited app and lags website
Our school has used this for one full year and starting a second. Compared to the computer version, the functionality is very limited and not real time. Neither the website or app are intuitive. I constantly need to help people navigate the sections to find information. Exchanging messages with people is unreliable. I may get a message alert but when I try to go to the conversation the most recent exchange doesn’t appear for minutes to hours. It’s a great idea in principal but not very user friendly and lacks good online help and tutorials.
Konstella is crashing often. It has already crashed twice or thrice and I’ve only been using it for 3 minutes. Last year it didn’t crash this much. I hope the developers identify the bugs.
I experienced the crashes while switching between apps while updating my child’s classroom and while generally using the app (and switching back from other apps). So it may be a cache issue.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.