Koogeek free app lets you see your weight stats
and progress trends in easy-to-understand charts
and graphs on your personalized
dashboard whenever and wherever.
You can set achievable goals,
monitor your progress, and get yourself motivated.
Koogeek is committed to make our life become more healthy, comfortable and convenient.
Koogeek creates the "Smart Cloud System”, which includes Smart manager, health monitor, Health data analysis, Social Network sharing, customized service, one-click shopping and so on.
1. Smart manager: User can add or use various Koogeek's smart devices through the Koogeek "Smart Cloud System", such as body fat monitors, smart bracelets, blood pressure monitors, smart sockets, thermostats, etc. Through the system, Smart manager can organize the devices, and make sure they work perfectly.
2. Health Monitor: System can monitor and updates user’s health status by smart devices twenty four 7.
3. Health Data Analysis: System can make a health analysis report based on the user's operation, behaviors and health data. Via the report, the system can provide a lot of advises to improve your health, such as healthy tips, exercise adviser, nutrition fact, diet plan and so on.
4. Social Network Sharing: To keep you connected, the System allows data sharing between users through Social Network. For example, user can share exercise, health information via social media, like WeChat and microblog.
5. Customized Services: Through the health data analysis, the system can provide user the best customized services, like doctors, life assistants, etc., to make life better and less stress.
6. One-click Shopping: Through the system, just simply one click, you can purchase your favorite smart hardware or services.
7.Tracking, Improve Tracking weight and improve health (Get step count data from HealthKit)
(Note:Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.)
1. Emergency repair flashback problem
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Functional. But still needs improvements
After receiving the Koogeek S1 scale, I tracked my weight for over a week. While the app provides the functions advertised, it could still use some work. One improvement I would suggest is allowing the user to scale the trendline. Instead of spacing each measurement out equally, I think it would be better to space them out by time. This will allow for a better representation of weight gain/loss. Also, the organization of the functions is a little confusing. It took me a few minutes to understand where everything was located. Including a tutorial for first time users would be a great idea.
Data does not write to Apple Health App
While the app works as described, it is unintuitive and badly designed. It is super confusing to navigate, not well organized. It works, it’s somewhat pleasant to look at, but using it is bullocks. The app requested access to write to the Apple Health app although it never does. Been going back and forth with support and they have stated that it does not save data to the Apple Health app...then why in the heck does it ask for permission to write to it then. Please...PLEASE...PLEASE make this app write to the Apple Health app....it is the main reason I bought the scale, but it does not work....that way I could stop be confused by the nonsense of this app which requests that I look at an ad everyone I open it.....blah ...bleck
Like this wrist monitor. Took it to the Dr and it calibrated just fine compared to Dr.’s arm monitor. Just wish it had a better Bluetooth connection to my iPhone 8+. It takes a while for them to connect with either mine or my wife’s phone. Frustrating and probably raises my blood pressure getting these two to sync. Also wish I could find online instructions. The booklet is so small that a person with glasses finds it hard to read.
- SHENZHEN TOMTOP TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.
- 93.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 and watchOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Copyright :copyright:2004- 2017 TOMTOP Wholesale Center.All Rights Reserved. (Build: 1971)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.