Koppert iPM (intelligent Pest Management) is an innovative and intelligent new approach to scouting for pests and diseases in any crop and any production facility. It is brought to you by the world leader in biological crop control, Koppert Biological Systems, Inc.
iPM gives farmers, crop consultants, PCAís, or other professionals in the agricultural industry a unique tool to monitor their fields with GPS precision and greenhouses remotely, where after their results are readily available in an online Dashboard.
iPM allows the user to collect, map, graph and organize all scouting data and treatments for all their fields.
A few of the many features:
• Maps and templates are customizable for any crop, pest and scouting technique.
• Koppert iPM is an all-in-one tool designed to connect scouting, analysis, treatments and management.
• Centralized data storage that is accessible from anywhere with any device with internet.
• eadily available analysis and data visualization to examine hotspots, trends over time, or the efficacy of biological or chemical applications.
iPM requires a valid and current Koppert iPM user account.
Outdoor field scouting requires GPS for better accurary.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
-support intensity zero value
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Koppert Biological Systems Inc.
- 39.9 MB
Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2012 Koppert Biological Systems Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.