Kore makes doing your job as easy as sending a message.
- Message coworkers, partners, and clients, really anyone you can think of. Create group chats, share ideas, files, videos, and protect sensitive info with advanced message controls.
- Get helpful updates from bots that connect directly with the apps and systems you use on (and off) the job. Even better, direct your bots to perform tasks and generate reports, right from the compose bar.
- Create shareable, customizable rooms where you can discuss projects, share files, and just generally get down to business. Seamlessly loop in contractors and outside vendors so there are no more endless email chains.
- Simplify your work life with universal search, automatic syncing, streamlined file management. Everything in Kore is 100% searchable so you can find what you're looking for right away.
**Kore uses location services and GPS for location based messages. Continued use of GPS can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Increased room name & description character limits
Ratings and Reviews
Going to be Game Changer for your business
The app has tons of features that no single app out there in the market has all in one. Was tired of switching the apps for multiple needs and that is going to stop for me now with this app. Well thought through product. Good luck.
Great messaging features and lots of available bots
My team recently found this tool to start to replace the extreme amount of email we get. Almost immediately I get at least half as much email and feel more in sync with my staff. The rooms and spaces are easy to organize. We were up and running in minutes.
We are also using the Salesforce and Asana bots so all our info is in one spot and we can interact with them without leaving the app. Very cool tech. There are hundreds of bots so I look forward to trying more.
Promises a lot for an aggregator
I liked the video and promised functionality which may eventually be there. What certainly isn't there and doesn't seem to be on the roadmap, despite claims of controlling messages - "when, where, how" claims, is privacy, security, or confidentiality. Kore above other api's so one can see why from a system architecture standpoint rights management wouldn't be a central tenant. So why make the above claims? Why imply private, secure, confidential communications when the real value proposition is ease of use in exchange for, among other things, tracking your location and copying your contacts?
- Kore, Inc
- 201.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Copyright 2016 Kore, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.