▶The most popular app in Korea
Provided by NAVER.COM, the No.1 search portal service in Korea, this dictionary app offers accurate and abundant contents.
■ Effective helper for learning Korean
- 6.57M words and 2.84M examples
- Related forms and grammar tips
Study origin words, derivatives, and applications
- Voice actor-recorded pronunciation as well as TTS pronunciation
- Fun usage of the word
- Word book: Create your own word book with vocabulary of your choice
- Today's Korean: learn Korean with a new conversation script every day
- V LIVE Fansubs: real examples from dictionary search page
■ Easy to input foreign languages
- Handwriting, voice, and text recognition input methods:
offered depending on the language characteristics of the relevant dictionary
- Easy search with word auto-complete feature!
■ Collaborative Dictionary
- Open Dictionary: Share words that aren't found in the dictionary
- User Translation: Challenge yourself with Korean/English translation!
- Encyclopedia of Knowledge
- Korean Dictionary
- Korean Dictionary for learners: English/Arabic/Chinese/French/Indonesian/Mongolian/Russian/Spanish/Thai/Vietnamese
- English Dictionary: English-Korean, Korean-English, English-English, English-Indonesian
- Japanese Dictionary: Japanese-Korean, Korean-Japanese, Japanese Chinese Character
- Chinese Dictionary: Chinese-Korean, Korean-Chinese
- Chinese Character Dictionary
- Albanian Dictionary: Albanian-Korean
- Arabic Dictionary: Korean-Arabic
- Burmese Dictionary: Burmese-Korean
- Cambodian Dictionary: Cambodian-Korean
- Czech Dictionary: Czech-Korean
- Dutch Dictionary: Dutch-Korean, Korean-Dutch
- Finnish Dictionary: Finnish-Korean
- French Dictionary: French-Korean, Korean-French
- Georgian Dictionary: Georgian-Korean
- German Dictionary: German-Korean, Korean-German
- Greek Dictionary(Modern/Ancient) : Greek-Korean
- Hebrew Dictionary(Ancient): Hebrew-Korean
- Hindi Dictionary: Hindi-Korean, Korean-Hindi
- Hungarian Dictionary: Hungarian-Korean, Korean-Hungarian
- Indonesian Dictionary: Indonesian-Korean
- Italian Dictionary: Italian-Korean, Korean-Italian
- Latin Dictionary: Latin-Korean
- Mongolian Dictionary: Mongolian-Korean
- Nepali Dictionary: Nepali-Korean
- Persian Dictionary: Persian-Korean
- Polish Dictionary: Polish-Korean
- Portuguese Dictionary: Portuguese-Korean, Korean-Portuguese
- Romanian Dictionary: Romanian-Korean
- Russian Dictionary: Russian-Korean, Korean-Russian
- Spanish Dictionary: Spanish-Korean, Korean-Spanish
- Swahili Dictionary: Swahili-Korean
- Swedish Dictionary: Swedish-Korean, Korean-Swedish
- Tetum Dictionary: Tetum-Korean
- Thai Dictionary: Thai-Korean, Korean-Thai
- Turkish Dictionary: Korean-Turkish
- Ukrainian Dictionary: Ukrainian-Korean
- Uzbek Dictionary: Uzbek-Korean, Korean-Uzbek
- Vietnamese Dictionary: Vietnamese-Korean, Korean-Vietnamese
- Open Dictionary
See NAVER Dictionary Official Blog ( http://blog.naver.com/dic_master ) for more information.
Please leave your inquiry with NAVER Dictionary Customer Center ( https://m.help.naver.com/support/alias/contents2/dictionary/dictionary_8.naver ) in case a problem occurs while using the app.
- improve continuous playback feature (wordbook)
- minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
The app serves its purpose and it does it well. My only complaint as of now is that I cannot log in or sign up in the App. When I choose to log in with Line I am given an error and if I try to sign up and create a Naver account it does not allow me to do anything.
Loved it before papago
I don't know if their was some sort of sell-out to, but the Papago translator engine is a serious step down from the previous version. Really frustrating that this change was made. Otherwise, this app is an essential for assisting my self-study.
Have used this app and the website for years. Its one of the most complete overall dictionaries I have used while in South Korea.
- NAVER Corp.
- 85.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Copyright ⓒ NAVER Corp. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.