AccelaStudy is the award-winning language education software for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad that helps you understand and pronounce words in the shortest possible time. Learn new words quickly, easily, and permanently with AccelaStudy.
If you like Learn Korean FREE by AccelaStudy, learn even more by purchasing Learn Korean - AccelaStudy.
Join over 6,000,000 people worldwide who have used AccelaStudy to master a language. Perfect for students, travelers, executives, and anyone who wants to quickly increase their fluency.
AccelaStudy is even more powerful in the cloud! With a free AccelaStudy Cloud account you can:
• Sync all of your study sets and progress to all of your devices.
• Add new devices at any time. Install AccelaStudy on your new device, sign into your AccelaStudy Cloud account, and your data will automatically be restored to that new device!
• Study online or offline. AccelaStudy syncs immediately while online and any offline data is synced automatically when you go online again.
• Share AccelaStudy with family members and classmates. Signing out of AccelaStudy allows another user to sign in with their account while preserving all data in the cloud.
• PRONOUNCE each word perfectly after listening to NATIVE SPEAKER audio for all words.
• Fully functional version of AccelaStudy with a useful subset of its 2,100 professional translations
• SPACED REPETITION feature helps you quickly memorize new words
• Automatic STATISTICS help you track your learning progress
• Searchable DICTIONARY of all vocabulary
• Multiple Choice Quiz
• Audio Quiz
• Completely HANDS-FREE mode allows you to study vocabulary while driving or jogging
Please refrain from sending your bug reports or feature requests using the App Store. Instead, to ensure a direct response from us send them to email@example.com. You can also tweet us at http://twitter.com/renkaramedia. We’re always happy to help our users and receive their comments!
- Minor improvements for iOS12.
- Display optimizations for new iOS devices.
Ratings and Reviews
What Do I Do? No Instructions
The trial version is just a bunch of flash cards with no instructions. There is no way to tell if purchasing it will be any better. In short: this app is ghastly. Don't waste your time.
It seems when romanizing the colors they misspelled the ㅐcharacter as "a" when it is officially romanized as "ae". This can cause confusion for people not familiar with korean hangul or romanization since you hear an "eh" sound and see an "a". I do not know how many other mistakes there are like this, so if you're are going to use this app, you might want to learn Hangul first, to prevent confusion created by misspelled romanizations.
Otherwise, this is one of the more useful vocabulary building apps out there. The flashcard construction and quizzes are very nice.
I love it!!💜
Perfect sound quality, good form of studying skills, you should get more words not tht your app doesn't have enough words I just wanna learn more! 😃 good job!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Renkara Media Group, Inc.
- 20 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Renkara Media Group, Inc.