This is Japanese - Korean and Korean - Japanese dictionary; 日本語 - 韓国語、韓国語 - 日本語辞書 / 일본어 - 한국어 및 한국어 - 일본어 사전. The Application works OFFLINE and does not need the internet connection.
Database will be downloaded when the application is run first time. We recommend you to use Wi-Fi connection.
1. History – every article you ever viewed is stored in history.
2. Favorites – you are able to add articles to favorites by clicking the “star” icon.
3. Managing History and Favorites lists – you are able to edit those lists or clear them.
4. Various Settings – you may change application’s font and theme (choose one of several color themes).
This app contains advertising.
Some bugfixes and imrovements for our new interface.
- Vladimir Demchenko
- 34.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Vladimir Demchenko
- In-App Purchases
- Remove advertising banners $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.