The best sounds, available to everyone. FREE version lets you experience the high-quality piano & keyboard sound. Announcing a new high-quality mobile sound module app for iOS!
• KORG Module Pro (Full version): Achieved the #1 position on Ideal for performance and music production, KORG Module is a high-quality sound module app for iOS that contains a professional sound library. With just your iPad/iPhone and a MIDI keyboard such as the KORG microKEY, you can play studio-quality keyboard and grand piano sounds anywhere.
● With just an iPad/iPhone and the new microKEY, you can enjoy great sound anywhere
● Stunningly high-quality piano for free.
● Customize your sound set: Available over 10 sound libraries from the Store page.
● Ultra-low latency sound engine
● Unlock additional 4 sounds by connecting Korg MIDI controllers/synthesizers. Check the details from www.korg.com/bundle.
More info at https://www.korg.com/products/software/korg_module/ !
[New] mimoPop : These sounds are inspired by Japanese "Kawaii" Pop Culture, with sound design by MIMORI from kolme. There are 42 programs, including chorus, shouts, staccato, beat boxing, and more. Produced by Ryuichiro Yamaki.
Ratings and Reviews
I bought two of the packs for features and synths after the app became Module. I like the ability to modify, which should be expected, and I can get what I want. I did find the strings lacking in authenticity. Strings have to have that buzz, and it seems to be missing from all the selections. Cello does not sound anything like a real cello, no buzz and very little resonance. I might be able to mess with it, but out of the box it isn’t stringlike. I can get a better string with pure waveform.
EDIT tried it again, ,not sure whyI thought it was that bad, I can use it with a tweak or two on the attack and maybe I can get more resonance. Bumped up a star.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your comment. I hope you can find your favorite strings sound from the sound libraries.
You can listen to the sound demos from https://soundcloud.com/korg/sets/module-demo .
Why must I restore purchases every time I use the app?????
I liked this app at first but it has become a source of unending frustration. The first three or four times you have to sign in to the Apple Store to restore the soundbanks you bought and paid for you might be able to deal with, but around the 20th time you do it in a single day it gets really infuriating. It’s actually kind of a breach of contract on the part of the seller. It’s like having to call the car dealer to have him put your car back in your driveway every time you want to drive it. And often it doesn’t restore your purchases for no apparent reason. I had planned to buy more packs but I’m not going to now. There are other apps that let you use what you bought without hassle. I’ll be using one of those.
Thanks for taking my review into consideration.
This app is far beyond what I expected. I love the free piano they gave you and I recently purchased the Ivory Mobile Grand from the Korg store. It was simply pristine and beautiful sounding.
I can tell Korg reads the reviews because recently, they took my suggestion of the set list function into consideration 😄😄 thank you for making this recent update 🙂 10 stars 🥳🥳🥳
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- KORG INC.
- 1.8 GB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2015-2019 KORG INC.
- In-App Purchases
- TRITON Best Selection $19.99
- 7-day trial:Essential Complete $0.00
- 7-day trial:TRITON Best select $0.00
- 7-day trial : Module Perf Exp $0.00
- 7-day trial : Ivory American D $0.00
- Essential Complete $39.99
- 7-day trial : Cinematic $0.00
- 7-day trial : Organ & Clav $0.00
- 7-day trial Hybrid 2 $0.00
- Cinematic $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.