Kourts is the fastest way to play tennis. Find, book, pay, and play at nearby tennis clubs within a few taps on your smartphone. Kourts also provides the ability to book clinics, so players and enthusiasts can practice bringing their A-game, meet other people, and discover your new favorite clinic.
Payments are secured and reservations are immediately confirmed with the tennis club of your choice, so you don’t have to worry about wait times or phoning anyone. If you have a change of plans, you can cancel at any time within our flexible cancellation policy, free of charge.
As the leading tennis booking app in North America, be part of the 106,000 games played throughout the country, from Los Angeles to New York!
Use Kourts to:
• Easily discover and book tennis courts nearby, with operating hours that fit your schedule. You can book clinics, too!
• Select a time slot that’s convenient for you, so you can play as often as you’d like.
• Set your preferred surface type (grass, clay, or hard), and sport including tennis, paddle tennis, and pickleball.
• Enjoy guaranteed, instant confirmations and hassle-free payments directly from your smartphone. No need to call the front desk, wait in line, or any kind of uncertainty!
• Integrate reservations into your calendar and easily share with friends.
Have a membership at one of our many private clubs? Even better! Existing members are verified on the app and are able to use the same privileges they already have, but with more access using the Kourts app.
• Go from discovery to playing tennis within a few taps. So easy, you could do it with a racket in tow.
Kourts is available in Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, Ventura County, Santa Barbara, Connecticut, Miami, Georgia, Texas, New Jersey, New York, Dallas, Maryland, Illinois, and growing!
- Improved login flow
- Improved membership verifiction
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Wonderful Customer Service!!
This app is very easy to use, but I was confused about something (it was me, not the app) so I sent a message to Customer Service on a Saturday afternoon. They got back to me immediately, fixed the thing I messed up and showed me how to do it correctly within the matter of minutes. I wish everything had this kind of service. Amazing!!
Half way there.
Should be able to have the confirmed reservation put into your google or outlook calendar. Also the steps for reserving are complicated. Should be a step 1 2 3 etc etc
Love the app. Can you get a waitlist option perhaps? With 4 hour window to confirm before you move to next name?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.