Wishlists are all over the place. They are scattered between your digital notes, e-commerce shops, books, mind, and probably more places. Such a hassle… wish there was an app to organize all those things in one place.
Meet Kowa! A completely new way to organize your wish-lists and items simply.
Create wishlists and add items to it. Organize them and keep it to yourself. Set your priorities on the wish items, discard them if there are not relevant anymore, see how much you spend, or buy the items from Kowa itself.
- Organize your wishlists
- Organize your wish items
- Set priorities for your wish items
- Support for an infinite number of wish-lists and items
- Automatically keeps tracks of your content
- Delete your wish items if they are not relevant anymore
- Keep track of your (to be) spending amount
- Light and dark mode
- iCloud sync across various devices
- Notifications / Reminders
- Spending statistics/habits
- Sharing (or accessible) with your friends
Thank you for all the feedback and support! Kowa hopes that you a more organized solution for your wishlists and items. Here are the changes in this update:
- Fixed: issue where saving a wish-item with a link will have double times HTTP://
- Fixed: issue where the items screener cards were misaligned to the top
- iOS 14 support
If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to get in touch. Contact me on Twitter @hoyelam or through email email@example.com
- Ho Ye Lam
- 16.2 MB
Requires iOS 13.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © @Kin-Yee 2020
- In-App Purchases
- Drink Tip $0.99
- Lunch Tip $4.99
- Dinner Tip $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.