Connecting citizens of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa with their government.
The Citizen's Portal is a step forward towards establishing responsive governance in the province. This iOS based application allows the citizens to register their complaints about multiple sectors of service delivery. These complaints are automatically forwarded to the concerned Deputy Commissioner for appropriate remedial actions.
Citizens can upload picture, video or audio files in support of their complaints to ensure proper action by the concerned quarters. This app also allows the government to communicate directly with the citizens to make routine and emergency announcements. Public polling are also made to collect the concerns and preferences of the citizens in real-time.
- UI Changes in Food Price Control
Ratings and Reviews
- Performance Management & Reforms Unit Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- 41.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Performance Management & Reforms Unit
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.