KPAX is proud to announce a full featured weather app for the iPhone and iPad platforms.
• Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
• 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
• Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
• High resolution satellite cloud imagery
• Current weather updated multiple times per hour
• Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
• Ability to add and save your favorite locations
• A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
• Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
* Choose between a Dark, Satellite or Light base map
* Next to the play button, toggle to view the timeline for past only, future only and combined past and future
* Press the 3 dots to access map layers options
* Press and hold on any Weather Condition, Storm Symbol or Alert and drag it into the Quick Pick area to quickly change weather layers without accessing all map layers options
* White eyeball added to Edit Locations screen to allow for simple location change
Ratings and Reviews
Update ruined a great app in the pursuit of more advertisement dollars. Do no download. App is slow and ads dominate now. Takes 3-5 seconds just to see the temperature completely independently of WiFi or cell service.
Best weather app in Montana
Yes I liked it better w/o ads but mine is not much slower and all my other apps have ads so oh well. I love that it tracks my location and gives me alerts and forecasts for where I am along with my saved locations. The video links to the tv forecast are great.
Slow and glitchy
This app is super slow, glitchy and added more advertisements since the last update! Beware!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.