Every day, you wonder what to cook? Discover 3 recipes daily and get cooking!
Discover easy, quick & healthy recipes in under 30 minutes. With beautiful pictures, an integrated shopping list and step-by-step photo instructions everyone can manage these dishes.
KptnCook locates your nearest supermarket, tells you which products are needed for the recipes and how much it will cost.
8 reasons why you will love KptnCook:
- Less is more; every day you get 3 delicious, easy recipes for cooking
- Diversified recipes: from vegan to meat, low-carb to high protein
- Step-by-step photo instructions to ensure every recipe is easily understood
- You can save your personal favourites
- Share your favourite recipes & cook with your friends
- Find the nearest supermarket (including opening hours and directions)
- Our integrated shopping list with price quotations for different supermarkets
- The portion calculator & nutritional values at a glance
You have any feedback for us? Write an email to email@example.com
We make cooking fun!
We have an upgrade for your KptnCook profile
From now on you can:
- Upload a personal profile picture
- See how many recipes you have saved and how many you have cooked
- Change your password directly within the profile page
Beside that we fixed minor bugs.
We welcome any feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
This app is a great alternative to browsing hundreds of pinterest boards and cooking blogs (no long stories about the recipe‘s author‘s life and endless scrolling to get to ingredients and prep either!). I do not mind the three daily plus three weekly recipes „only“ part at all. Anybody who does has the entirety of the www to resort to. There are a few too many „mix these three fruits for a nice smoothie“ or „here is another way to chop up the same raw veggies from two days ago and make them a salad“ things going on lately. As much as I like salad, I expected instructions that require more than julienning or dicing peppers and tomatoes and adding bits of meat.
But I love the sleek design, and in all fairness have found a couple of meals to make and make even cheaper than the app said they would be.
Yes there are only three recipes a day but they are fabulous and unique. Plus I don’t solely cook meals from this app anyway. So three good ones a day is perfect. The pictures definitely help for those unsure chefs who need reassurance at every step of the recipe (me)
Ooooh and I like it
This app is great for stimulating new dinner or lunch ideas. I get bored of the things I know how to cook so fast so this is a fun way for me to keep dinnertime from seeming routine. I like to mix and match parts of the recipes to make it more to my liking or include a meat from one recipe with a salad or grain option from another. The favorites option is cool too.
- KptnCook GmbH
- 103.1 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © KptnCook GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.