Kraken Pro delivers all the security & features you love about the exchange, in a sleek mobile-first design for advanced crypto trading, staking and funding on-the-go.
WHY CHOOSE PRO?
• On-the-go deposits and withdrawals
• Fees as low as 0%
• Stake your crypto assets to earn rewards
• Consistently rated the most secure exchange by 3rd parties
• More than 115 cryptocurrencies to choose across over 400 markets
• 24/7/365 global customer support
• Advanced trading tools with an easy-to-use interface
• Deep liquidity across all markets
IN-APP CRYPTO STAKING
• Stake and unstake in three easy steps
• Earn rewards on a broad range of assets
• Get paid twice weekly
• Easily track your staked balances and rewards on-the-go.
400+ LIVE CRYPTO MARKETS
• Blazing fast websockets and real-time price updates
• Multiple charting and order book display options
• Intuitive depth chart and recent trade history
• Colorized sparklines and change% over time for each currency
ADVANCED TRADING FEATURES
• Go long or short on 40 different cryptos, a total 108 pairs
• Margin trade up to 5x
• Open and close your positions in bulk with just one tap
• Advanced order types and conditional close parameters to automatically set a stop loss or take profit on any position
• Set start and expiry times to customize when your orders are placed or cancelled
• Custom fee payment options allow you to pay in fiat or crypto for each order
ORDER, TRADE AND FUNDING HISTORY
• Complete history of all orders, trades, positions, deposits and withdrawals
• Visualize your past trades or current open orders directly on the chart
• View current balances for each asset, in your preferred quote currency
USABILITY AND DESIGN
• Built by traders, for traders - with a mobile-first design aesthetic
• Elegant market selection via interactive base currency modules
• Extensive testing to achieve highly intuitive navigation & info architecture
• Sets a new standard in simplicity of design for such advanced trading functionality
With 400+ cryptocurrency markets to choose from, we have one of the largest selections of assets to buy, sell and trade, including:
Bitcoin (BTC/XBT), Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP), Litecoin (LTC), Dogecoin (DOGE/XDG), Tether (USDT), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Monero (XMR), Dash, Siacoin (SC), Chainlink (LINK), Cosmos (ATOM), EOS, Tezos (XTZ), Zcash (ZEC), Stellar (XLM), Ethereum Classic (ETC), QTUM, Basic Attention Token (BAT), Cardano (ADA), Waves, ICON (ICX), Gnosis (GNO), Dai, WaterMelon (MLN), Nano, Augur (REP), Lisk (LSK), OmiseGo (OMG), PAX Gold (PAXG)
Investing in cryptoassets is high risk and not suitable for everyone. The value of cryptoassets may go down or up. Many cryptoassets and products are unregulated. Capital at risk.
Trading crypto should be easy so here’s an update with some improvements to make your experience a bit better.
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve left the Stone Age
The app and the trading section or the website are great. I moved to this exchange because it has overall almost all the coins I want. Very user friendly interface and has 2FA support. Fees are not the best but also not the worst on the market. They are middle of the road. I’ll leave what exchange I came from undisclosed. Reason it’s not a 5 star review: 1. No direct transfer. Only offers wire or coin transfers. Really would like this implemented. 2. The website (not trading section) could be organized a little more to asset management, etc. The trading page is great though with allot of customization options. Honestly this is not a big deal as the app is very good. Enhancement suggestions: 1. Widget support. Would be nice to have a favorites widget in the app. 2. iPad native app: Would be nice but not a big deal as you can just favorite the trading page on safari to your Home Screen and it serves pretty much as a native app.
Developer Response ,
Hello Slain, we have just added the widget feature to our app! Simply update to the recent version (v2.1) and now you will be able to see the market prices of the assets on your watchlist at the home screen. Let us know what you think! If you need anything, always feel free to contact us at email@example.com. Best, Kraken
Stick to Coinbase if your portfolio is less than $10k.
I really WANT to like Kraken. But it’s really only for serious traders with a larger portfolio. I wanted to switch from Coinbase after reading reviews and exploring the website. I thought I did my homework but I can’t help but feel misled by Kraken’s fantastic marketing. The KYC and AML process is painful - it took a week to have my account verified (but I get the importance of this for customers in the USA considering the large deposit limits). You can only deposit USD via wire transfer. So that’s a 1-3 day waiting period and $25+ charge from your bank, and then another $5 from Kraken. I guess I assumed that Kraken would allow ACH/EFT deposits like Coinbase. The app is pretty good overall, and so is the desktop website. There’s a lot to like here. I would like to think that as I grow my portfolio and fall deeper into the rabbit hole of crypto, I will get more use out of Kraken. But for now, being somewhat new to the space, its not for me.
If you’re not a serious trader with a larger portfolio, stick to something more suitable for beginners like Coinbase. Beginners and retail investors with less than $10k will likely be disappointed.
Developer Response ,
Hello Jasper, thank you very much for your valuable feedback! We will take your suggestions into account and will keep improving the app and overall user experience, incl. verification processing times. Best, Kraken
Hate the upgrade Krapken
This recent 2021 'pro-version' upgrade is a total downgrade. Kraken's website UI is awful, now the app can match. (Their other listed Kraken 'non-pro' app is used mostly for data collection.) The new app upgrade has no privacy feature so your balances are boldly displayed. Still no way to stake or send from the app. They've removed customization shortcut options in a severely unintuitive user interface, which is crucial for time-sensitive trading, yet somehow managed to incorporate ugly color schemes, and, wait for it: minimalist charts *sigh*. They also stopped displaying prices for restricted-region coins that I already own, so now I have to use other apps to see their market prices. 100% would reverse this install if I could. Crap job krapken. Stop hiring your friends and get some talent. New Users: due to Kraken's poor new management, things have taken a bad turn in many areas. Instability and finances are 2 words that do not belong together. Being a long time Kraken customer, I recommend new users seek other exchange options as there are better ones out there. Thank me later. Seasoned traders: If you see more green & red in one day than in all of Christmas, you will be annoyed with this upgrade.
Developer Response ,
Hey Jane, thanks for your detailed review on our new update. We have delivered this to our Product team for further consideration. We are sorry for the inconveniences caused and let us know if you need anything at firstname.lastname@example.org. Best, Kraken
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Payward, Inc.
- 77.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Payward, Inc.