Krida is a fully integrated digital platform to manage your sport and promote sporting excellence, beginning with badminton. A mobile application that can be used by all players and administrators in social, professional and coaching groups (note: coaching module is on its way) and clubs worldwide. The platform supports all kinds of players ranging from beginners to advanced.
If you are playing in a group, bring along all your group members onto the app, start your journey by either creating a club or by joining one and start recording all the scores of the games you play on the court. As you play and record the scores, the app shall automatically build a timeline of all the sessions, games, scores, videos, who you played with, what was the day like and many more… You can always go back in time and cherish the moments.
You can be part of any of these clubs,
1. Social Club - If you are looking for recreational games with a group of friends to enjoy your weekend (or) if you are already part of a group who play the sport regularly (or) if you would like to find a sports partner, you can search for a social club around you and join one on the app. Alternatively you can create a club and start inviting your friends who play with you.
2. Professional Club - If you are playing at a professional level and part of an existing club (or) would like to join one, you can search for a professional club around you and join one on the app. Alternatively, you can create a professional club and start inviting your club members to join.
What can you do on the app?
1. Create a club and invite members
- Provide basic club details which include club name, club schedule as to when the club generally plays, club contact details, create a logo and create a club.
- You can invite members to join the club using their email address and they will receive notifications to join the club.
2. Search for a club and join one
- You can search for a club around you and the results show up both in a list view or a map view so you know exactly how far is the club from your current location.
- If you are already part of the club or group, you can simply submit your request to join. One of the club admins can pickup the request and approve it. Soon after the request is approved, you will be able to access the club features on the app.
3. Manage sessions
- If you are an administrator of the club, you can create a session by selecting a date/time, venue, court numbers and add members who would want to play on that session.
- All club members would be notified of the session and can confirm their acceptance by ‘check-in’ on that session.
- On the day of the session, any checked-in member can manage the session. We understand that you hardly get anytime between the games. Keeping this in mind, we have designed the app to ensure that it automatically curates beautiful game cards with court numbers and players mapped so all you have to do is just key-in the scores. Alternatively, you can change the players of a game, include timings, record videos, upload images & videos. Any checked-in member can do this simultaneously.
- Once you have finished your session, the app shall run a few calculations in the background and generate your performance statistics. It will provide key insights into the games played and the overall performance on the day.
- You can see all the club members and their performance across sessions.
- You can go back in time and check all the sessions you have played, players of the day, games, scores and any recording uploaded for that session. Even if you haven’t played in that session, you can also check how others have done on that day.
- You will see your schedule across clubs if you are part of more than one club, and all the sessions planned on a timeline view so you don’t have to troll through all your messages to find when the next session is. It’s right there on your home screen.
1) Club members can now share a QR code or a link to the club with anyone so they can request to join the club easily.
2) Improvement in the usage of maps
3) Minor UI fixes
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- VSNC LIMITED
- 60.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2022 VSNC Ltd
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.