Apple TV Screenshots
KRISHNA STUTI TV
Devotees see Krishna as their own son, as their friend, as their protector and as their moral compass. The Mahabharata shows us how Krishna protects His devotees. He clarifies many of His devotee’s questions in the Bhagavad Gita. We have here, slokas on Krishna.
We believe that the power of reciting these slokas is enhanced, when the meaning of the verses is understood in the correct context. Here, we bring you the meaning of the verses, with additional details when required, to start one’s journey towards the goal of understanding the sloka. Audio of the meaning is provided in English and Tamil, so that we understand its meaning in the language that we are most comfortable with. The sloka script is also provided in Devanagari, Tamil and transliterated English.
Our sloka audio is designed to help the User in correct diction and pronunciation. The tune, with no instruments, makes the sloka recitation easier.
What is Present in this App
* Krishna slokas
- Ekashloki bhagavatam
- Jayashankha gadadhara
- Mukam Karoti
- Premadam ca me
- Each of these slokas has the following:
- Sloka script in
- Synced sloka audio
- Sloka Meaning text with synced-audio in
We want to bring slokas and their meaning to the interested User in a format that is convenient, is always available, is private and personalized. Given the hectic pace of our schedule-driven life, we feel that the desire to understand and learn the slokas should not be hampered by the lack of availability of the resources in the right format, at any time and any place, when the User needs it the most. The current App technology and its extensions best allows us to meet these goals.
Main App Features
* Simple and intuitive User Interface.
* Sloka script language can be changed by the User at any time.
* During audio playback, text is highlighted in sync with audio.
* Speed of the sloka audio can be adjusted by the User.
* When Tutor mode is enabled, the time interval to repeat after each audio segment can be controlled by User.
* The font size of sloka script and text can be easily changed by User and is independent of Device Setting. The range of font sizes can accommodate Users with impaired eyesight.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.