New in 1.1.1:
- NEW: Color representations (Hex, RGB, HSL, UIColor/NSColor).
- Fix: The color name no longer intercepts clicks.
New in 1.0.1:
- NEW: Remember last picked color across launches.
- NEW: Remember last used name case across launches.
- NEW: Display a list of recently copied colors.
- The cmd-C shortcut is not implemented yet in this version.
Ratings and Reviews
…the 1.0 version of the app is already stocked with a LOT of names, and apparently they can’t be changed for your own projects.
For example, the primary brand color of our top client is called ‘Rose’ in the app, and I can’t change the name to ‘OurMajorSourceOfIncomeMagenta’.
I’d like to see this fixed very soon.
For Version 2, I’d also like to see some way to export color swatches for use in design docs.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.