Company Shortname Required! This app requires a company shortname, which is a unique company identifier which you can get from your company administrator.
Tada! The new Workforce Ready mobile app is here! Before you jump in and download it be sure to take a look at the following.
*IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR NEW USERS*
BEFORE YOU LOGIN - employees and managers:
• If your administrator has not setup the new app for your organization, you will NOT be able to access the app. Please check with your manager or company admin to get access to the new app.
• When logging in you will need to select the region you are using Workforce Ready as well as the Company Shortname (The unique Identification number your company administrator needs to provide to you.)
• After you enter that information you will be prompted to enter in your Company, Username, and Password. If you get stuck on this your COMPANY ADMIN can help you out.
• Companies need to be using approval workflows to process To Do Items.
• Supported Timesheet Profiles are Bulk Hours and Start/End (All Days) only.
• Administrator should provide their company’s Short Name to users for login.
Now that you are ready to join Workforce Ready here are some of the awesome things you can do within the app to enhance your human resource needs:
• Check and/or edit your timesheets for accuracy
• Submit and view time off requests
• Check vacation/sick balances
• Enroll in benefits and view existing benefits
• Check your schedule
• View pay stubs
This app is available for both employees and managers. Your employer must have Kronos Workforce Ready software configured for mobile use.
Key things to know as an administrator:
Users need to have permission to access the new app via their security profile. Click here to learn how to enable this for your employees: https://community.kronos.com/s/article/How-to-enable-and-configure-the-new-mobile-app. Note, you must be logged into the Kronos Community to view this article
This release includes:
• SMS two-way support (through Twilio)
• Minor bug fixes
• Specific product enhancements (available in both desktop and mobile)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Relatively New User
The user interface is not very intuitive. When I try to do things I would expect to be able to do I find I can’t do the way I expect. I can do but I need a calendar to do since it uses a dial to select a date and not the calendar if taking multiple days. There may be a way but I could not figure out quickly so not intuitive if this ability exists.
I’m needing to approve timesheets and this app is horrible. It sorts by employee ID by default instead of last name...who does this??? The default should be last name.
Then, after pulling up a timesheet to review and edit, you cannot go back to your sorted list and have to start over again... one by one. I have 100 employees to review and this app will take me hours to do instead of the laptop which will take 20 minutes.
Why does the view default to the current month instead of current week? Why does it default to ID instead of last name? Why can’t you go back to your list after reviewing a timesheet instead of having to start over again? Why can’t companies hire competent programmers?
so my employer uses this app for clocking in/out and also scheduling. we recently moved to using keny for scheduling but its so messy for reasons that i will list below and it would be nice if they could be addressed.
1. when i click on details, i cant see where i am working. i have to click on the icon that schedules a cover request to see where i am going to work at which is very inefficient.
2. when looking at open shifts, you should be able to see ALL open shifts that day and not just the ones in the scheduled availability that you have provided.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.