The UKG Ready™ mobile app (formerly known as Kronos Workforce Ready) connects you anytime, anywhere to all your HR, payroll, talent, and time needs. With the information you need at your fingertips, you can accomplish a variety of tasks with ease when it’s most convenient for you, helping you succeed in your work and balance your life.
Whether you’re on a job site, on the road, at home, or simply on the move, you can get to what you need right from your mobile device. Clock in or out of a shift, check your pay, request time off, enroll in benefits, or handle any other similar tasks in moments.
If you’re a manager, we’ve got you covered too. Adjust your team’s schedule to fill gaps, work on performance reviews, handle approvals, or even uncover trends like who’s likely to leave or how your team is feeling about their work so you can make a difference for them and your business.
It’s all possible on the go with the Ready mobile app. Connect with us today from your device to get started.
Need help with the app? Check out our resource page: https://community.kronos.com/s/wfr-mobile
• To use the UKG Ready mobile app, your organization must enable access and provide you with your 7-digit company shortname.
• Your organization determines which features you can access. Contact your manager or company administrator with any questions about logging in, what features are available to you, or connection issues.
Some great enhancements and bug fixes have been released to provide you with a better mobile experience including:
Many enhancements made to the desktop experience will be available for mobile
New action on the timesheet 'Sync LOA' which will prompt the user to add or update a case for timesheet entries
For compliance purposes, Section 1 of the federal Form I-9 will no longer auto-populate from the employee record and must be completed manually
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty simple and better control understanding
Better understanding with my benefits, paid time off and weekly hours accounts. Always had to contact someone in person all the time and sometimes could take a few days for results. I planned vacation time for the Thanksgiving holiday and I planned for 7 days off but only 3 days paid plus holiday. The approval is paying me 7 days off paid. I’m sure this will be come more feasible to use and improve as time matures .
Auto Log off
I have this app to clock in and out for work. The issue that I have with it is that logging in is too annoying. First, there is no way that I’ve figured out to keep me logged in after closing the app, so I have to log in every single time if I want to clock in and that just wastes time and adds unnecessary steps. Secondly, it forces us to change passwords every month or so. I understand that we should change passwords regularly, however it is becoming more of a hindrance to constantly come up with new passwords so frequently. I know it’s a security issue, but it has made using the app more difficult and infuriating to deal with. It’s more concerned about people signing in than my bank is and I honestly don’t think people will care about my pay stubs as much as they would to get into my actual bank account. My point is, as far as logging off and changing passwords goes, those should be things the user does at their own time. Not something forced upon by the app. Or at least give us the option to change that. Please and thank you.
App with potential that needs some major fixes
I really have had high hopes for this app, I think it’s got potential and I like the fact that it’s similar to the website on one hand and the other hand I wish it was more of a native app and not merely a skin over a website. This app looks like a screen scraper app that simply has a shell with a browser behind it. There are some critical issue that they need to fix quickly.
1. There are too many times when you go to do functions such as request time off, when you only get half of the screen I have seen this multiple times on multiple devices. So for example when you pick the accrual type we have over five, but only 3 show even though you have 70% of the screen still available.
2. Or, when you finally can to the part where you start the request for time off, 80 to 90% of the time you can’t get the bottom half of the screen in fact if you hold your finger over it sometimes it will appear and then disappear it is really buggy and I wish they made a true native app but regardless of that it needs to be resolved ASAP.
These and similar issues prohibit functionality and people using the app like it should be used.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kronos Incorporated
- 37.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2022 UKG Inc.