Krossover Coach is by far the easiest way to watch and analyze your game film. Coaches can use the app’s filter tools to quickly search, sort, and share individual clips or entire games.
Krossover has been statistically proven to help your team win more games. And now you can keep all of your game film with you wherever you are.
• View play-by-play breakdowns for every game that Krossover has broken down for your team.
• Telestration tool on tablets: Draw up plays on video and give your players detailed instructions.
• Upload game film, edit the game roster, and submit a game for breakdown.
• Create reels to share with your coaching staff or team.
• Filter plays in your game breakdown also by time period, player, and play type.
• Share your clips, games and reels on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media.
Have questions or any feedback? Reach out to us at email@example.com.
This latest version contains bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Need film editor via the app
Like using krossover and the breakdowns, but wish there was a way to use the film editor on the computer on the app.. that would make things more simplified!
Spend Your $ on Hudl
No one cares if the app works when the service the app provides doesn’t work. If you’re looking for a platform that your coaching staff and team can use and benefit from, spend your money on Hudl.
Consistently won’t open
When the app unloads, I feel it is fairly sufficient to use. However, daily it will not open especially the first time I attempt to open it. I’ve deleted the app and then downloaded it again, yet I’ve experienced the same issue. It becomes frustrating when receiving a game breakdown is complete email and then you can’t view the results on the app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.