Krystopia is an escape room game that challenges and captivates you with intriguing laser puzzles, robots and hidden objects.
"Best game of the week - it's all held together with enchanting music and cute animations"
- Pocket Gamer
● Chapter 1: Easy
● Chapter 2: Medium
● Chapter 3 & 4: Hard
Follow Nova Dune, a space explorer in her adventure to find out about the unfamiliar distress signal she received aboard her ship. Determined to investigate it, she finds herself on a desolated planet where all civilization has vanished.
Your objective is to guide Nova in her search for clues. Observe, think and solve ingenious puzzles to reconstitute the story of the strange land she's treading upon. Investigate the causes that left the planet empty to resolve the intricate mystery of the long lost civilization.
What happened to Krystopia?
● Average playthrough: 3-4,5 hours
● No ads: enjoy your journey into Krystopia with no interruptions
● Innovative puzzles: Think in 3D and use creativity to escape the room by solving increasingly challenging puzzles in the game
● Immersive gameplay: Interact with the world, crush objects and find secrets spread around the rooms
● Exploration of a distant world: Unwind by watching the beautiful environment
● Ambient story: Learn about the disappeared civilization as you are walking through the world of Krystopia
● Voiceover narrative: Listen to Nova telling you about her findings and experience the personality of a curious Scavenger
Device requirements: Krystopia is best played on devices running iOS 13 or later.
Thank you for playing Krystopia!
We have a nice little surprise for you in this update: Chapter 2 is now available for free!
Enjoy :) / Team Antler Interactive
Ratings and Reviews
I loved this game! The puzzles were challenging but careful observation would win out in the end every time! I just hope there are more chapters to come. I would love to play and learn more about the story. Great game!
Awesome. Only wishing for more levels
This game is terrific. Loved playing it but I would like more levels. Are more to be released?
Developer Response ,
Hi and many thanks for the great reviews. It makes us really happy to hear you´re liking Krystopia and want to see more of it. We shall see what the future might hold so please stay tuned for more news👀 Cheers/Lenny at Team Antler Interactive
Such a unique, creative puzzle game! This game is similar to the Faraway Series in ambiance and overall type of adv game. Yet Faraway has varied types of puzzles and lots of storyline to read. Whereas this game has varied puzzles as well but mostly centers on the same type of reflect/laser puzzle (progressively more difficult through the levels). The storyline is interesting but I think they kind of kept it short ...likely to avoid boring the short-attention-span players, lol. But I personally enjoy reading the stories especially when a game revolves around an alternate realm.
But truly, if you’re looking for a challenging puzzle game with patient exploration and creative scenery...then give this one a try. IMHO, it was def worth the $3!
Developer Response ,
Wow, this is great to read!! Thank you for your 5 stars review and your nice comment, it's motivating us to keep doing this kind of games ⚡
/Loraine at Antler Interactive
- Antler Interactive AB
- 465.1 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2019 Antler Interactive AB
- In-App Purchases
- All chapters $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.