Krystopia: Nova's Journey is a captivating new puzzle adventure where you'll explore and solve your way through a mysterious land full of intriguing secrets. Divided over three expansive and beautifully crafted chapters, you, in the role of space explorer Nova Dune, will be taken on an epic journey where she will meet and learn about the inhabitants of Krystopia, it's mysteries and the conflict surrounding the mesmerizing planet. Ultimately you will face moral choices and choose sides.
Journey into the unknown, progress through the game and solve a series of challenging puzzles in an effort to uncover the mysteries surrounding Krystopia. What will be your destiny?
The game is an independent sequel to Krystopia: A Puzzle Journey.
* Atmospheric character based and story driven 3rd person point and click puzzle adventure
* Encounter and interact with intriguing characters (some being complete buffoons...)
* Innovative, fun and challenging puzzles
* Switch between playing with Nova and her adorable alien pet Skrii to overcome obstacles and challenges in the game
* A mystery conveyed in a beautiful interactive setting
* Collect unique and mysterious bonus artefacts
* Immersive soundtrack & audio experience
* Explore and progress through the Krystopian caves and native cities in a captivating puzzle adventure across 26 room levels
* Multi-language support: Available in English, French, German, Spanish, Russian and simplified Chinese
Fixed bug causing areas to be unreachable on some aspect ratios.
Fixed interaction issues in chapter 3.
Fixed different small bugs throughout the game.
Improved main menu visuals.
Improved character textures.
Improved navigation areas.
Improved bag inventory design.
Improved performance in chapter 1.
New dialogue hint in chapter 2.
Added Store Front texts in French, German, Russian, Spanish and Simplified Chinese
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Awesome, but one more tiny bug . . .
Thanks so much for fixing the bug that wouldn’t let me start Chapter 2 - it was worth the wait :) Awesome game, and hilarious dialogue. Loved it, and can’t wait for more. I found a little bug that won’t let me complete a relic puzzle in chapter 3 - the one by the secret hideout entrance with the 4 sliders that’s under the round wood thing that’s like an island in the water. For some reason, I go up to the puzzle but it won’t let me view it up close, making it impossible to work the sliders because all I see is a brown screen. It didn’t affect me being able to finish the game, but I’m a completionist and would love to see the last relic 😁 Thanks for being so quick and kind last time - and I appreciate all the hard work you guys do to put out a cool game like this!
Developer Response ,
Hi againJewel, and thanks for all the kind words as well as your patience with us☺️ We´re submitting an update to the game tomorrow that will fix this bug so hopefully the update will go live over the weekend. Really happy to hear that you like the game! Best regards, Lenny at Team Antler Interactive
Beautiful & Exciting Puzzle Game!!! 🤩
5 stars for this puzzle, adventure game!!! This game is really enjoyable to play. The puzzles are challenging and the storyline is fun. I love the Skrii character the most! He is adorable and really adds a spark to the game.
Also, the environment of the game is absolutely beautiful!!! The graphics are very detailed with vivid colors. It is really mesmerizing. Items in the environment are next level creative!
The game cost is worth every penny!! I’m not one to purchase apps but this was worth my money! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Lovely scenery, but...
- I enjoyed the laser puzzles and found them challenging
- the scenery is lovely
- short - for $5 I expected it to be longer
- the lecture at the end really ruined it with the extreme absolute choices that either made you a monster or a martyr
- glitchy - there were several places where I walked through walls and in the part with the fly where you tap on all the plants I ran right across the large gap
- the slider puzzle in chapter 3 - I saw the symbols all around, but even after finally looking up the solution I don’t see how I was supposed to determine the order and which 4 of the 5 symbols I was supposed to use
- while the laser puzzles were challenging and a couple others were as well (the blocks with the birds, fish and snakes I liked!), but a lot was pretty much handed to you without any challenge - talk to a person, get a key card, open a room, open a drawer, find what you’re looking for
I think this should have been $2.99. The lasers were really fun and the whole game was very pretty, but too many things were too obvious and just handed to you and it was too short IMHO for the price
Developer Response ,
Hi, Thank you for such a detailed review this will help us improving the game. In the next updates we will hence fix some bugs. I am sorry to hear that you had a mixed experience with Krystopia.
We focused on the quality of the game (Puzzle design, environment and music) rather than the quantity. The game still contains 5 hours of gameplay on average.
Have a good day!
Loraine at Antler Interactive
- Antler Interactive AB
- 899.7 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2020 Antler Interactive AB
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.