KS Vehicles Connect offers one-stop mobile access where you can fulfill many of your Kansas vehicle needs from your mobile device. Users will be able to:
- View vehicle renewal forms and renew their registration online.
- Reserve a spot in line for our largest driver licensing offices.
- Take practice written motorcycle and driver’s license tests.
- Find the closest driver licensing or tag office and get directions, hours or phone numbers.
- Access a variety of online vehicle services so there is no need to visit an office or wait in line.
Ratings and Reviews
The contact hyperlinks don't work
Other than that it seems to work fine
Lots of incorrect info
Just downloaded the app.... so far it is putting the location of Stanton County office just outside of Hutchinson. The phone number for Kingman is incorrect. The button to push to "call" the office for those two offices doesn't work. As long as the "Get in Line with Q-Flow" button works when I need to use it on Wednesday I will consider to worthwhile.
I think the app works great especially for Qflow
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.