KU Connect is a multi-touch online learning platform that enables you to complete your coursework, interact with instructors and fellow students, and stay connected with the University of Kansas campus community - all in a way that seamlessly integrates with your life. For instructors, it allows you to not only see the content available to students, but also keep track of assignment submissions, create new announcements for the class, and have access to some high level class analytics
Within the KU Connect mobile app, students will have the ability to:
* Read and watch course content from our world-renowned faculty while you’re on-the-go
* Participate in discussions with your fellow students and your instructor
* Track your grades
* Stay updated with instructor and course announcements
* Keep your calendar and coursework schedule organized
* Stay connected to KU news and events
* Contact your Student Success Coordinator for support and assistance
Faculty will be also be able to:
* View the assignment submissions and course grade book
* Create new course announcements that will be pushed to students
- Personalized Faculty Engagement support screen
- Enhanced security
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App crashes almost instantly
I downloaded this app to go along with an online class I just started. This app is currently not useable because the app crashes within 10 seconds of opening it. There are no work arounds a that I'm aware of, so it is impossible to gain any value from this app currently. I use an iPhone 6 in the last version of iOS released in early August.
The app hasn't been glitchy or crash like the other reviews suggest. I've found the app a helpful resource to check in on class materials while I'm away from the computer. The only improvement I would suggest is allowing access to the canvas messages!
Not the type to write reviews, but given how we are live in the semester, I have to echo the other comments about the app crashing instantly. Needs to be given a critical priority and fixed pronto!
This is not acceptable.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.